Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Newbies post here

614 posts in this topic

Posted

yjlkg

Posted

gyhfg

Posted

hujfhh

Posted

Ok, who let the "Special Person" in?

Eiither way, welcome to all newcomers and FYI, Biscuit is just gonna forward any bewbie pics to me so let's just cut out the middle man.....

Posted

Red Rum here. Just saving a spot for when we meet in week 1! I wish you all a great and successful off-season...

... because I don't want to hear any excuses when the cannons start firing. :D

Posted

i will one day steal that ship

1 person likes this

Posted

I guess i missed this section. My name is kenyon, i was born in siberia and raised by mongolian nomads. Nomuff2tuff4thaduff is my motto. Butterfly meat is a excellent source of protien. I ended up in the foster care of a black panther who was raising her litter. Back the *** up.

Posted

My name is John and I've been a die-hard Panthers fan all my life. Seriously DIE-HARD, after the Falcons spanked us at a home game there was an obnoxious Falcons fan in the parking lot who wouldn't shut up so I hit him with my car and I kept driving lol I'm an accountant so I'm always on the internet. looking forward to meeting some cool fun people in this forum.

LETS GO PANTHERS!!

1 person likes this

Posted

My name is John and I've been a die-hard Panthers fan all my life. Seriously DIE-HARD, after the Falcons spanked us at a home game there was an obnoxious Falcons fan in the parking lot who wouldn't shut up so I hit him with my car and I kept driving lol I'm an accountant so I'm always on the internet. looking forward to meeting some cool fun people in this forum.

LETS GO PANTHERS!!

:huh:

:lol:

Posted

Hello, I'm all newb and stuff. Originally from NC, now residing in Austin, TX. Love both places. Anyone else in the Austin area by chance?

1 person likes this

Posted

Hello, I'm all newb and stuff. Originally from NC, now residing in Austin, TX. Love both places. Anyone else in the Austin area by chance?

Welcome aboard.

I'm from LA but I was in San Marcos this past winter and I got a DeAngelo Williams jersey for 50 bucks on a street corner.

Posted

Haha, thats awesome - I got a Panthers poncho in Mexico for $20. Wish I could find a cheap jersey around here...

AiEtw.jpg