• Please log in to reply
611 replies to this topic

#511 Moose Hoover

Moose Hoover

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 285 posts

Posted 10 February 2013 - 03:34 AM

Hey, I'm a long time lurker and I figured now would be a good time to start posting. Been a fan since inception and I don't really have a college team so all of my football attention is on the Panthers. Live in WNC, I really started to become a super fan when I found this site...one of my goals this year is to ramp my fandom up even higher.

#512 Panther20

Panther20

NEWB

• NEWB
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 20 March 2013 - 10:33 PM

I'm Panther20.....long time rabid fan and PSL owner. I've been on tons of the other Panther message boards only to watch them die and dry up. I consider myself a very intelligent fan and love to look into the Panthers beyond the normal stuff...the business side and such.

#513 lovelett

lovelett

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 434 posts
  • LocationWest Palm Beach, Florida

Posted 30 April 2013 - 07:33 PM

Hi I am another silly Noob.  I am from Charlotte but live in Florida now, see you guys at the Carolina at  Miami game.  I will be the drunk guy with the Hardy jersey on.

#514 89 Bottom Line

89 Bottom Line

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 108 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 16 May 2013 - 09:09 PM

Hey guys I'm a newb. Been lurking for a few seasons but finally took the leap. From Winston Salem originally but live in california now. Been a panthers fan for 12 yrs now. Don't be afraid to bash I have thick skin.

#515 Bozarden

Bozarden

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 521 posts

Posted 17 May 2013 - 04:31 AM

Have been a member for quite some time and been lurking for even longer. I am 17 years old and have been a panther fan for as long as i've been following the NFL which i think is a good few years now. I watch all our games and read as many news and watch as much off-season and pre-season video that i can. 

Am really looking forward to this season, the talent on this team is tremendous in my opinion and we should be ready to compete for the division this year.

#516 bhillman1

bhillman1

NEWB

• NEWB
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 21 May 2013 - 01:48 PM

Hello Everyone,

New to this message board, ...About me, I'm the owner of Hillman Sports Marketing and I work with several players on all things like appearances, charity events, endorsements, and so forth. I come to your message board as I work with one of your newest players DT Colin Cole. Colin is hosting a football camp with several other Panthers on June 8th at South Mecklenburg H.S. ... I need help to spread the word to all of the Panther Fan Base. More information on the camp is at www.hillmansportslive.com ... I hope to be a member for many years and I hope the great fan base will help me out and get the word out about Colin's camp.

Thanks for your time.

Brock

#517 YOLO!

YOLO!

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 581 posts

Posted 08 June 2013 - 09:14 PM

Sup guys?

#518 Floppin

Floppin

Smooches

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,688 posts
  • LocationShallotte, NC

Posted 08 June 2013 - 09:39 PM

Sup guys?

I motion to ban this guy. 

#519 Taro ∆

Taro ∆

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 171 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 09 June 2013 - 10:07 PM

I'm Panther20.....long time rabid fan and PSL owner. I've been on tons of the other Panther message boards only to watch them die and dry up. I consider myself a very intelligent fan and love to look into the Panthers beyond the normal stuff...the business side and such.

Are you P20 from Scout.com?

#520 theone1234567

theone1234567

NOT NEWB

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

Posted 18 June 2013 - 05:31 PM

Hello I am not a newb anymore but I just discovered this so hello. I like homo sapien females preferably from age 16 and up but since nowadays some 13 year old look like theyre 18 ill take those too. As far as anything else I will let my posts speak for me... Enjoy.

-The1

#521 theone1234567

theone1234567

NOT NEWB

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

Posted 18 June 2013 - 05:31 PM

I motion to ban this guy. 

Second that motion

#522 PongLenis

PongLenis

NEWB

• NEWB
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 28 June 2013 - 08:02 PM

Hello everyone

#523 †William Moore†

†William Moore†

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 627 posts
  • LocationSouth Atlanta

Posted 14 July 2013 - 12:25 AM

I'm a newbie

#524 TimTom

TimTom

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 485 posts

Posted 29 July 2013 - 01:51 PM

I just wanted to introduce myself and get a post under my belt.  Born and raised in Charlotte and now live just across the border in SC.  I'm a Duke grad and thus already prepared for some smack talk from the UNC/State crowd.  This is an awesome forum (been a lurker for a couple of years), so I finally created an account in anticipation of this season.  End of story.

#525 CarolinaLumberjack

CarolinaLumberjack

NEWB

• NEWB
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • LocationFlagstaff, AZ/Charlotte, NC

Posted 29 July 2013 - 05:04 PM

Hey everyone, I'm Rich. I'm a Charlotte native, but I'm in the process of moving to AZ (looking forward to Week 5!). I'm a longtime lurker, finally registered so I could follow camp and live vicariously through people.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com