Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

So let's see...

47 posts in this topic

Posted

Fans Earlier in the Season: "I'd feel a lot better if Richardson would just come out and say something or offer us an apology like Jerry Jones did."

(Richardson makes a statement, apologizes and takes responsibility for the awful season)

Fans Now: "So what? You think that makes it any better? Let's see some action! Gimme my money back! You still suck!"

:willy_nilly:

2 people like this

Posted

that's the huddle for you

1 person likes this

Posted

I won't be happy until we've got a new coach and the team invested in putting out a good product next year.

That being said, he's done as much has I can reasonably expect. I now understand why he's keeping Fox basically, so...

Posted

I want a free VIC card.

Posted

Yeah I was pissed at him, but I keep thinking maybe all this was is a blessing in disguise? I'm pumped for January like I was for game 1.

Posted

a better idea would be to compare specific peoples' assessment at both points instead of painting it with a broad brush

you may still be right, or you might be wrong

1 person likes this

Posted

So fans asked for an apology and he gave them one. I wanted a refund on my season tickets. Somehow I doubt I get my wish.:(

Posted

Fans Earlier in the Season: "I'd feel a lot better if Richardson would just come out and say something or offer us an apology like Jerry Jones did."

(Richardson makes a statement, apologizes and takes responsibility for the awful season)

Fans Now: "So what? You think that makes it any better? Let's see some action! Gimme my money back! You still suck!"

:willy_nilly:

Except Jerruh actually did something and the team immediately shows massive improvement. :rofl:

Since the coaching change the Cowboys have beaten the Giants, Detroit, Indianappolis and if Williams falls down New Orleans.

Don't post stupid poo.

Posted

we are 1-11 and just gave up 31 unanswered points in the second half of a game. I think people are a little more pissed off this week, thus the knee jerk reactions.

I'm fine with his letter. Although I am still pissed about they way this season went down.

2 people like this

Posted

Except Jerruh actually did something and the team immediately shows massive improvement. :rofl:

Since the coaching change the Cowboys have beaten the Giants, Detroit, Indianappolis and if Williams falls down New Orleans.

Don't post stupid poo.

Who exactly is our version of Jason Garrett?

Posted

Who exactly is our version of Jason Garrett?

Exactly, sad what management has done to this team.

Excellent point.

1 person likes this

Posted

Exactly, sad what management has done to this team.

Excellent point.

You want Richardson to "do something" like what Jones did. Tell me, who is that guy he promotes?

While you're at it, tell me who it is who chose the assistant coaches? Was that Jerry too?