Today is a special day for Cam Newton and Auburn University. And it wont be marred by mad dog 20/20 drinking idiots who have underachieved at life. Weyco2000 got a lil slavedriver in him. Weyco2000, why do white bigots like yourself always attack the black family? Is it instinctive? I mean you're using Cam Newton's Heisman day to make some moral stand against his dad? Don't you think thats ignorant? You probably dont even know where your kids are. They probably hate you, which is why you dont understand why Cam dont hate his dad. Fans like yourself are the weakest link to our fanbase and are too fragile to be kept. Your parents should've raised YOU better.
I'm very proud of Cam Newton. He has excelled at the QB position and dominated college football. I'm also very happy to see the lengths people go to discredit him. Its just another testament to his bright future. He's the most intelligent QB coming out. He's definitely the most dynamic and exciting. And I think the Heisman voters will agree tonight overwhelmingly. We will see.
1) Mad Dog 20/20, WTF does cheap wine have to do with the argument, is that a racial diss? Like me saying you are an Old English "40" drinking thug, thats the kinda crap you spew, you make a football forum into a race debate. You should grow up and stop using your race as an excuse to be a bigot yourself, nobody owes you anything.
2) Sure I think Cecil Newton is scum, not because he's black but because he cares more about money than his son, otherwise he wouldn't be involved in violating multiple Federal and state laws. If you think this behavior is acceptable for a parent, then hopefully you don't have kids. Why didn't the "good reverend" attend the ceremony...because he's ashamed to show himself and that's the best decision he has made as a "so-called" dad!
3) My son, well he doesn't dwell on using the fact that he's biracial effect him in a negative manner, because he has been raised NOT
to use it as an excuse. Since you brought it up, as a senior he's in the top 5 of 341 students, in the 95% percentile of state scores, scored over 2000 on his SAT's, has been contacted by every school in NC, along with Vanderbilt, John Hopkins, University of Washington SL, Harvard, UVA, Ohio St...just to name a few. He will be taking pre-med at UNC in the fall and I don't expect a dime in return.
4) Don't really know what fan base you're referring to? Panthers? Well I'm not the one crying about racism, you are.
5) Intelligent people don't cheat on exams or steal, that's what honest people call a criminal.
6) As far as Cam's athletic ability, he is the best in the country. But obviously his ethical principals are the question and his actions off the field overshadow anything he has accomplished on the field. My son's role models include Roberto Clemente, Derek Jeter and Jeff Gordon, great athletes who have gave back to the community not disgraced it.
"I believe in the brotherhood of man, all men, but I don't believe in brotherhood with anybody who doesn't want brotherhood with me. I believe in treating people right, but I'm not going to waste my time trying to treat somebody right who doesn't know how to return the treatment"
— Malcolm X