Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Intoxicated student shot trying to enter wrong home

81 posts in this topic

Posted

like most gun owners, that homeowner had been waiting with a hardon since the day he bought that gun for the chance to murder someone. sitting around intently waiting and wishing for someone to break into his house so he could kill them.

youre a complete moron.

Posted

youre a complete moron.

No he's not. Just a misguided liberal.

Posted

youre a complete moron.

The Irony...

Posted

Has anyone ever had something really positive come out of being intoxicated? I'm totally incredulous as to how anyone could enjoy being that drunk.

Posted

The Irony...

haha...ok?

seriously though. this has become an era of entitlement, full of spoiled brat kids. it seems as though people are no longer responsible for their own actions. keep playing that victim card, libs.

Posted

Has anyone ever had something really positive come out of being intoxicated? I'm totally incredulous as to how anyone could enjoy being that drunk.

Yes, my son! :P

Posted

The kid was 2 times over the legal limit, he banged on the front door and the homeowner told him to leave. He then went around back and broke the screened door and broke a window. While sticking his hand through the window to open the lock the guy shot him twice. Really the guy probably could have waited for him to get in and see what was going on before he shot but im sure he freaked out and just shot. Its not his fault. It sucks.

Posted

like most gun owners, that homeowner had been waiting with a hardon since the day he bought that gun for the chance to murder someone. sitting around intently waiting and wishing for someone to break into his house so he could kill them.

no i forgot the /t (for truth)

Is this like thinking all liberals are pot-smoking, communist homosexuals?

Lumping everyone in a group together because of the actions of one random person?

Do you say this kind of sh*t because it's what you really think or just to get a reaction? I'm just curious.

Posted

Yes, my son! :P

LOL. Post of the year. :D

Posted

haha...ok?

No disrespect....but almost every post of yours in the tinderbox has almost made me laugh due to their lack of objectiveness, ignorance, or just plain being dumb.

So you calling someone who has different political views then you a moron (especially on a post where he seemed to be sarcastic) was funny to me.

Anyway, I'm sure there could have plenty of other solutions then to shoot the kid. Hell, I know of two kids who have done something like this while drunk and each one was resolved peacefully or just by calling the cops. No one was shot dead. This guy more then likely overreacted and felt like the gun gave him power. I will however withhold judgment becuase I do not know all the circumstances.

Posted

No disrespect....but almost every post of yours in the tinderbox has almost made me laugh due to their lack of objectiveness, ignorance, or just plain being dumb.

So you calling someone who has different political views then you a moron (especially on a post where he seemed to be sarcastic) was funny to me.

Anyway, I'm sure there could have plenty of other solutions then to shoot the kid. Hell, I know of two kids who have done something like this while drunk and each one was resolved peacefully or just by calling the cops. No one was shot dead. This guy more then likely overreacted and felt like the gun gave him power. I will however withhold judgment becuase I do not know all the circumstances.

Just curious...how did you feel about Bernhard Goetz?

Posted

right to bear...or is it bare....arms plus the right to protect what is rightfully yours + one drunk kid trying too hard to get in to the wrong place at the wrong time is going to end in tragedy everytime....unfortunate, but I might have acted in the same way. Sign of the times!