Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Matt Foley

Intoxicated student shot trying to enter wrong home

81 posts in this topic

Which is why I asked in my prior post, was the kid in the house or just trying to get into the house?

In the house. They played the 911 call...girlfriend is calling in, you hear two shots, then her saying "Oh my God...oh my God...."

like most gun owners, that homeowner had been waiting with a hardon since the day he bought that gun for the chance to murder someone. sitting around intently waiting and wishing for someone to break into his house so he could kill them.

Coincidentally, this is the plot for Gran Torino.

like most gun owners, that homeowner had been waiting with a hardon since the day he bought that gun for the chance to murder someone. sitting around intently waiting and wishing for someone to break into his house so he could kill them.

Rodeo, if I ever break into your house, whether I'm sober, drunk, high or looking to score for my next high, in my opinion you have the right to shoot my ass. It's YOUR house.

Coincidentally, this is the plot for Gran Torino.

Must be why Fox was calling it Colorado's "Make My Day" law

youre a complete moron.

youre a complete moron.

No he's not. Just a misguided liberal.

Has anyone ever had something really positive come out of being intoxicated? I'm totally incredulous as to how anyone could enjoy being that drunk.

The Irony...

haha...ok?

seriously though. this has become an era of entitlement, full of spoiled brat kids. it seems as though people are no longer responsible for their own actions. keep playing that victim card, libs.

Has anyone ever had something really positive come out of being intoxicated? I'm totally incredulous as to how anyone could enjoy being that drunk.

Yes, my son! :P