Photo
- - - - -

Panthers interviewing Perry Fewell

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
88 replies to this topic

#76 Actionman0z

Actionman0z

Strong Member

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 03 January 2011 - 07:18 PM

If we hire fewell or grimm im done being a fan of this team! Im done. I promise you. fug this team and fo if they have their head in the fuging sand about quality coaches and andrew luck (if he declares). fug em!

#77 SmootsDaddy89

SmootsDaddy89

Just Say No To Boo

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 03 January 2011 - 07:20 PM

We should interview Steve Perry.

#78 I Mean He Was Found Guilty

I Mean He Was Found Guilty

Jerry Richard$on and Gettledouche apologist

SUPPORTER

Posted 03 January 2011 - 07:21 PM

If we hire fewell or grimm im done being a fan of this team! Im done. I promise you. f**k this team and fo if they have their head in the f**king sand about quality coaches and andrew luck (if he declares). f**k em!

My money is actually on someone other than a "name" hire and our fans hitting critical mass in about two seconds so in the event of the london67 scenario I preemptively wave goodbye to Actionman0z.

Who knows, maybe Russ Grimm will bring some ice cold soda and tacos. How could we say no?

Edited by london67, 03 January 2011 - 07:24 PM.

#79 Actionman0z

Actionman0z

Strong Member

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 03 January 2011 - 07:26 PM

/me buys a Harbugh Coaching blazer.... RAVENS BLAZER.

#80 Proudiddy

Proudiddy

The Thread Killer (Since 2004)

Moderators

Posted 03 January 2011 - 07:33 PM

you said it yourself. you're tired of it. take a break. it's one thing to have an opinion and be passionate, it's another thing to go off the rails and lose perspective. an interview is an interview. he's not the only one to interview and him being interviewed is not a sign of something to lose your poo over.

Thanks for the perspective dalai lama... This team has taken a long enough break for me. I want success, I want consistency, I don't want more of the same re-hashes guaranteed to be inconsistent.

If you like that, then the Titans called, they said they have a coach you would love.

I don't give a poo if it's an interview, they shouldn't even be looking at this guy as a HC. Let some other team be the guinea pig to see if he sucks, we already did our experiment for 9 years and you saw how it turned out.

It's cool though, JR is about to show where his heart is. All that Superbowl in 10 years talk sounded good, but this hire will show whether he meant it or not, because he fell asleep at the wheel when he for several years now. Do you realize he wasted all of our time for 2 years? If he knew he didn't want to keep Fox, then he should've FIRED him, not waited for his contract to run out. This poo isn't Hardees or Bojangles, it's about fuging winning, not waiting.

#81 Gazi

Gazi

SENIOR HUDDLER

HUDDLER

Posted 03 January 2011 - 07:35 PM

Posted Image

#82 vorbis

vorbis

SUPPORTER

Posted 03 January 2011 - 07:47 PM

if he's not a compelling candidate then he won't be hired.

#83 TrueBlackandBlue

TrueBlackandBlue

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 03 January 2011 - 10:19 PM

[attach]34164[/attach]

Attached Files

#84 methodtoll

methodtoll

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 03 January 2011 - 10:42 PM

As posted in the "Next Head Coach" thread, I don't get the Fewell hatred, nor any candidate not name Harbaugh for that matter...

I get that Fewell is not the most attractive name on the list but to shoot down the guy because he is a Giants DC is pretty stupid imo.

As I said before, it doesn't matter who becomes head coach, as long as they are about .500 and winning games and getting us into the playoffs then I will be happy and support them.

#85 RufftownRepresent

RufftownRepresent

Formerly Know As Ruff

HUDDLER

Posted 04 January 2011 - 12:27 AM

This thread sucks.

#86 Proudiddy

Proudiddy

The Thread Killer (Since 2004)

Moderators

Posted 04 January 2011 - 12:45 AM

As posted in the "Next Head Coach" thread, I don't get the Fewell hatred, nor any candidate not name Harbaugh for that matter...

I get that Fewell is not the most attractive name on the list but to shoot down the guy because he is a Giants DC is pretty stupid imo.

As I said before, it doesn't matter who becomes head coach, as long as they are about .500 and winning games and getting us into the playoffs then I will be happy and support them.

lol fail. Ask Mike Smith and Sean Payton if .500 cuts it... smh... Again, if you guys like just having a team in the NFL, that's you, I want to win. That's what the trash talk is for.

Do you know where else Fewell worked and compiled such an awesome resume? He was the Bills DC before he went to NY... *vomit*

#87 top dawg

top dawg

The Creative Cat

HUDDLER

Posted 04 January 2011 - 01:06 AM

You guys are out of your minds. You can't judge the whole body of work by one qaurter of a football game.

You guys are brilliant.

#88 RufftownRepresent

RufftownRepresent

Formerly Know As Ruff

HUDDLER

Posted 04 January 2011 - 01:08 AM

You guys are out of your minds. You can't judge the whole body of work by one qaurter of a football game.

You guys are brilliant.

No, but I can judge it by the past two jobs that Perry Fewell has had.

I don't know who I want us to get, but I know who I don't want us to get, and that's a handy bit of information to have.

#89 methodtoll

methodtoll

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 04 January 2011 - 08:03 AM

lol fail. Ask Mike Smith and Sean Payton if .500 cuts it... smh... Again, if you guys like just having a team in the NFL, that's you, I want to win. That's what the trash talk is for.

Do you know where else Fewell worked and compiled such an awesome resume? He was the Bills DC before he went to NY... *vomit*

Wow, you really are going to say he would be a bad HC because he was a coach for the Bills? Not all his fault that the Bills was horrible.

Furthermore, you failed to realize my point that we don't necessarily need a high profile coach like Harbaugh to succeed. so lol fail.