Photo
- - - - -

Ryan Mallet =

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
63 replies to this topic

#61 MWCarolina

MWCarolina

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 05 January 2011 - 06:02 PM

Agree with earlier assessment of reminding me of Cutler. Big arm but will force some throws and make throws off backfoot etc. I think if you give him a decent team around him he could be a good NFL QB, perhaps not franchise, but could win games like Cutler. But you have to be ready for the bad side to pop up.

yep, that's my thoughts exactly, i think he has potential to be franchise, but i wont say that yet, but he's almost exactly like Cutler except Cutler can move around better in the pocket.

#62 TheRealDeal

TheRealDeal

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
TROLLOLOL

Posted 05 January 2011 - 06:03 PM

So your finally catching on..

Trying to make some lame attempt at a Clausen reference?

Also...you're not your.

#63 Miaoww

Miaoww

HUDDLER

Posted 05 January 2011 - 06:21 PM

yep, that's my thoughts exactly, i think he has potential to be franchise, but i wont say that yet, but he's almost exactly like Cutler except Cutler can move around better in the pocket.

Cutler is a much, much better athlete. He's a threat to take off and run. Mallett isn't.

#64 Snake

Snake

Rivera did What???

HUDDLER

Posted 05 January 2011 - 06:47 PM

Clausen doesn't have a weak arm.

As for Mallett. He's a bit of a statue back there, but then Brady is hardly fleet of foot. He needs to work on his footwork.

I agree with everything but that. Clausen dose not have a super strong arm and would be better adapted to the WCO. That is... If you can get him to stop throwing side arm. Lot of work that kid needs.