Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

rodeo

Mass Effect 3

257 posts in this topic

I havent played it so you're right about me not knowing what i'm talking about.

I really enjoyed me1 and 2 and will eventually come around to playing this some time in the future.

But one of the best games of all time? You're shiitting me right?

But one of the best games of all time? You're shiitting me right?

If you ignore endings entirely, it is the best of the series so far... at least, it is if you are playing a character you have brought through 1 and 2.

Dunno where it would rank in "best games of all time" but it was quite good.

I can understand best mass effect game for sure. I just scoff at someone saying its one of the best games of all time.

Really liked the game thought it was much more robust and more content than 1 and 2.. the ending was rather lackluster and far too ambiguous.. it just felt like it was a way to churn out even more DLC junk.

I can understand best mass effect game for sure. I just scoff at someone saying its one of the best games of all time.

Mass Effect is the best series of all time and certainly one of the best sci-fi stories ever told. Its best chapter is logically one of the best games ever.

Argue after you've actually played it.

rodeo only plays games where you can get married, so take what he says with a grain of salt

ps. having sex with aliens isn't a story

Just finished ME2 after picking it up last week. Look forward to getting 3 eventually, maybe with a better ending.

Ah, to each his own. I don't think its one of the best games of all time. But, that being said it is definatly one of the best i've played in a really long time. I've never played a game or series of games where your decisons carries over to the next. Deciding to do one thing or the other. Developing relationships with other characters that carry over. For me it was the first game i've played that i've seen this. It was a unique part of the game. However the gameplay could have used some work. The story, on the level that it is on was one that just sucked me right in. I believe thats why so many including myself were so upset with the ending of 3. I hope Bioware does something to fix it. Oh well.

DIALOGUE SIMS ARE SO AWESOME

and in the end, all meaningless as well