Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Are their still people hoping Luck changes his mind?

62 posts in this topic

Posted

If Ron has any kind of contact with Luck he would have to declare. Against NCAA rules....

Maybe Ron could hide out in his bathroom then lock himself in there and make him talk. Tie him up and bring him back to Carolina, problem solved.

Posted

BREAKING NEWS: LUCK TO ENTER DRAFT!!! - ESPN...

Kidding, of course. :frown2:

Posted

If Ron has any kind of contact with Luck he would have to declare. Against NCAA rules....

Where do you get that from. Plenty of players and NFL coaches talk to college players.

Posted

Where do you get that from. Plenty of players and NFL coaches talk to college players.

Yeah, I guess he did talk to the Mannings and Sam Bradford already.

Posted

Let's just send him an envelop full of money with John Elway's name on it :lol:

1 person likes this

Posted

Players can, but I'm pretty sure that a college prospect can't talk to NFL coaches or agents for that matter until they formally declare for the draft. Yes it happens, but I think it's technically against NCAA bylaws....

Posted

Players can' date=' but I'm pretty sure that a college prospect can't talk to NFL coaches or agents for that matter until they formally declare for the draft. Yes it happens, but I think it's technically against NCAA bylaws....[/quote']

They cant accept any gifts or hire a agent but they can talk to anyone they want. If they couldnt Richardson would have just broke the rules as he is a owner of a NFL franchise.

Posted

They cant accept any gifts or hire a agent but they can talk to anyone they want. If they couldnt Richardson would have just broke the rules as he is a owner of a NFL franchise.

I don't think Richardson ever talked to Luck did he....Oliver maybe, but not Andrew directly....

Posted

I read somewhere that JR called Luck to ask him, if his decision to not declare was based soley on Panthers having the #1. Forgot where i read it.

Posted

I read somewhere that JR called Luck to ask him, if his decision to not declare was based soley on Panthers having the #1. Forgot where i read it.

Yeah it is on the first page of this thread. :lol:

Posted

Hey guys - I read somewhere that JR calle....oh wait it was 2 posts ago.

Now that my natural smartass is sated...

...I don't think there's anyone who would be upset if he just came up today and "Oh WTF I think I'll go to the NFL now" but noone with a lick of sense actually believes it will happen or realistically hopes for it.

Posted