Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Matt Moore: I would love to stay in Carolina

430 posts in this topic

Posted

Say whatever?? Point still remains when he was named "THE MAN" and people expected good things from him he **&&&$##@Q@ in his pants.

He did poo his pants. For one game. But he was also taking a season's worth of hits and was concussed and we still played him the next week. Moore should have been starting for us a long time ago, 2nd half of the ARZ game. Always got the poo end of the stick with Fox and Jake around, they were just "professional" about it.

Posted

also let's be real. Moore didn't break down and go "I CANT HANDLE THE PRESSURE OH GOD ITS TOO MUCH" in an interview. someone was like "hey dude you think it's fair to say the pressure got to you?" and he said "Yeah maybe, but I think it's better now"

I think the pressure DID get to him in that game and also later in the season, but NOT because he is some basketcase like people here are making him out to be, but because he is NOT able to carry a team for multiple games in a row when the OL is bad and his receivers are inexperienced. Who is?? Come on. It'd be nice to get that guy but we aren't going to in this FA pool and we are unlikely to draft a QB.

Use his spot to bring in a veteran. Keep the youngins

again. how many youngins?

We've got 2 QBs signed. Teams carry 3 in the regular season, sure, but they bring 4 to camp usually, and even if we haven't always it seems like a good idea to do it this year when we have NO idea who will start.

Posted

So your are going 2 seat here and say that jimmy didn't throw 1 good pass all year???

Ya! How can you just seat here and tell me that he didn't throw 1 good pass 2 a guy all year!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted

also let's be real. Moore didn't break down and go "I CANT HANDLE THE PRESSURE OH GOD ITS TOO MUCH" in an interview. someone was like "hey dude you think it's fair to say the pressure got to you?" and he said "Yeah maybe, but I think it's better now"

This is what I took away from it. The guy asked him and his quote was "yeah I guess you could look back and say that" which is in no way what the Moore haters are making it out to be.

I'm out again...just had to give you props for being a logical and realistic Moore hater :cool:

Posted

why bother debating about Clausen? He's coming to camp, period. There's virtually no chance he will be anywhere but here unless there is some crazy trade in the works behind the scenes.

Posted

Basically it boils down to Pike or Moore.

I take Moore in a heartbeat.

1 person likes this

Posted

Before we go any further with this. Do any of you Matt Moore supporter feel like Jimmy and Matt were on equal playing field when this season started?

Posted

Before we go any further with this. Do any of you Matt Moore supporter feel like Jimmy and Matt were on equal playing field when this season started?

Why would that matter?

You're acting like most of us are advocating a spot for Moore but not for Clausen.

Posted

Do you not understand the words that were coming out of HIS MOUTH????

Nobody made this up Matt said it himself. Damn why is this so hard 2 understand???

putting a lot of pressure on yourself for a week 1 game on the road in NY in your season doesn't mean he can't be a starter. He said he put a lot of pressure on himself that game. Doesn't mean he can't start.

Posted

God I hate these threads..

someone shoot me please.

you started the thread :)

1 person likes this

Posted

you started the thread :)

true haha but I only posted his blog :)

Posted

I still think Moore gives us a better chance to win than Clausen. Clausen may come back and play better in his second season, but I'd still like to have Moore at least as our second option.