Photo
- - - - -

Dollhouse

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
4 replies to this topic

#1 Vampi

Vampi

e-veganpire

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 140 posts

Posted 05 February 2009 - 01:27 PM

Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Joss Whedon's new show is finally debuting on Fox on 2/13. I cannot wait for this show. I hope the network treats him better than they did with Firefly.

http://www.charlotte...ory/516264.html

#2 Zaximus

Zaximus

I'm Brett Jensen

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,047 posts

Posted 05 February 2009 - 02:41 PM

Most likely this show won't last. It was given the dreaded Friday timeslot which is where they put all the bad/going away shows. It, and Terminator, probably don't have much life left.

#3 Raskle

Raskle

Zookeeper

• ALL-PRO
  • 2,735 posts

Posted 05 February 2009 - 03:33 PM

I'll watch it at least a few times. Hated Buffy and Angel.. but I absolutely loved Firefly. I'm hoping this one leans more towards the latter than the former two.

#4 carpanfan96

carpanfan96

play hard, hit harder

• ALL-PRO
  • 11,621 posts

Posted 06 February 2009 - 05:36 AM

Most likely this show won't last. It was given the dreaded Friday timeslot which is where they put all the bad/going away shows. It, and Terminator, probably don't have much life left.

No it will get viewers at some point, Fox is moving Prison break to the Friday time slot after Terminators season 2 is over. Prison break will move a bit of it's viewers over to that Friday time slot. Plus you have the Whedon fans.

#5 Zaximus

Zaximus

I'm Brett Jensen

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,047 posts

Posted 06 February 2009 - 08:46 AM

No it will get viewers at some point, Fox is moving Prison break to the Friday time slot after Terminators season 2 is over. Prison break will move a bit of it's viewers over to that Friday time slot. Plus you have the Whedon fans.

Prison Break only has like 3-4 more episodes and it's canceled, they already announced. I hope the show does good though, but they aren't really giving it a chance on a Friday...

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com