Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Matt Foley

Iran, Egypt

64 posts in this topic

I just think these people do not know how to deal with situations like this. Hell...they let the Lockerbie bomber out...and he's still alive and kicking.

This. I hope like hell the Americans all get out.

How did that democracy work out in Palestine? Hamas happened when? Whose watch was that?

i burnt my toast this morning. this never happened under a republican president. pretty sure it's because obama is a "softy".

I'm glad there are no Marines there

Time_31_OCT_1983.jpg

Explain how things are going to suddenly escalate into a violent frenzy please.

The army has all but abandoned Mubarak and that's his primary and biggest source of power. Without the military Mubarak will just be clutching at straws as he goes kicking and screaming out of power.

Not saying Obama is responsible for this, any more than Carter was responsible for Iran. Just odd that two of our biggest allies in the region go kaput under the far left's watch.

Wasn't our biggest ally in that region that guy that used to live in Iraq?

1 person likes this

Where was the talk of "transition process" from the White House when Iran's democracy protests were going on. There was an acknowledgement of the voices, but that was the extent of it.

Yom Kippur War occurred under Nixon btw...not really a raging conservative, but a R nonetheless.

A better comparison would be to contrast the attitudes of Libya throughout the course of US presidencies. ;)

Where was the talk of "transition process" from the White House when Iran's democracy protests were going on. There was an acknowledgement of the voices, but that was the extent of it.

Oh yes. Let Iran use America as propaganda against those protesters. Smart move. If you're Sarah Palin