Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

pstall

How did you meet the Huddle?

97 posts in this topic

I was admin at the Scout site, which was too moderated and slow at times. I had a lot of time on my minds as well and found a lot more going on here, though I didn't care for it much at first. This is the polar opposite of the Scout board...which is a good thing.

I work for the FBI. We've been tracking a couple of you very closely.

I'm another refugee from the official Panthers board.

Brad's board was a pretty cool place until Scouts.com came in and ruined it.

Just found it on the internet one day and have stuck with it even though all my Panther loving friends think its totally retarded.

I forgot to mention that I was a reader of the huddle for awhile before I finally gave in and created an account, also for the longest time I never perused through the other sections. I'm very happy I found the lounge

I think Yahoo suggested this site to me while I was building MyYahoo profile thingy and put in Panthers News. Browsed the site for over a year and a half before I finally joined.

Uhhh...

Google?

YOU PHEGS banned me for no reason back in 2008, before thee crash..... bored so i came back... its better thanks to a few posters

There was a thread in the Charger board that had other teams board addresses in here, so I migrated to find out some about McCree when he came over here.

I was at the Food Lion on Beatties Ford Road. I was setting in the stall and saw "For a good time check out the Huddle." Click on the site and been here ever since. :D

I didn't meet the huddle, the huddle met me.

I found it after the panthers.com board got shut down. I googled Panthers message board and it was #1. I lurked on here for a year or so. I finally joined, but I still didnt post much until about 2.5 years ago when I got the office job. Now no office job anymore so I am sure my post # will not increase the way I had wanted. I had set a goal of 1000 posts before the season started, but I am not sure I will be able to do that now. lol