Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mother of octuplets already on welfare

135 posts in this topic

Posted

Welfare should mean mandatory birth control. The organization that implanted her should have their shields pulled.

She probably figures she'll get some sort of John and Kate plus 8 deal.

Posted

One more reason I support the idea of making someone pass some sort of test and get some sort of certification before they are allowed to reproduce. Call me a commie...I don't care.

Posted

I think she is one of the most selfish, moronic f*cks I have ever seen. She infuriates the piss out of me.

Blaming her parents for having her be an only child for her desire to have all those kids? "MONEY IS JUST PAPER". Well hell yeah it is if you ain't having to earn it to pay for your choices and you have all and sundry bailing you out 24/7. :rolleyes:

I actually felt sorry for her until today. I thought "So the woman wants kids, why is everyone attacking her?" Didn't realize she was living off the government.

Posted

Now this is rich.... she plans to embark on a career as a "television childcare expert," and she expects that offers for media interviews and commercial sponsors will help to provide for her 14 children

Posted

I'm with you JR... since common sense ain't common anymore.

Posted

Welfare should mean mandatory birth control. The organization that implanted her should have their shields pulled.

She probably figures she'll get some sort of John and Kate plus 8 deal.

If it does for her, it should for all the other single mothers who have dozens of kids by dozens of daddies .... it all makes me sick.

Posted

Now this is rich.... she plans to embark on a career as a "television childcare expert," and she expects that offers for media interviews and commercial sponsors will help to provide for her 14 children

Yep, this is what the psycho probably wants:

http://tlc.discovery.com/tv/jon-and-kate/jon-and-kate.html

Posted

I actually felt sorry for her until today. I thought "So the woman wants kids, why is everyone attacking her?" Didn't realize she was living off the government.

I would never ever feel sorry for someone who chose to do that. I also knew there was absolutely positively no way that she could support all those kids financially with no baby daddy around and her being a student. I feel sorry for the kids, they are the innocents in her bullshit.

Posted

lol you don't get paid to do daytime television interviews WOOPS

Posted

They should cauterize her cooter...

Posted

I don't understand.

IVF, last I heard, was a fee for service procedure, with doctor discretion very much involved in the process.

Malpractice, IMO.

Both the number of implanted embryos AND social situation.

Posted

We need Nick Cage's character from Bangkok Dangerous to snuff her out real quiet like.