Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Why is Obama practicing the politics of FEAR?

19 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

With regard to the economy? I thought this was a piss-point for liberals with Bush and his alarmist calls of terrorism?

Posted · Report post

because unlike Iraq's weapons of mass destruction, there actually is a problem with the economy that needs to be fixed immediately.

Posted · Report post

interesting comparison.

Doing what we're doing now is much like solving the war in iraq by going to war in iran.

Posted · Report post

because unlike Iraq's weapons of mass destruction, there actually is a problem with the economy that needs to be fixed immediately.

HAHA! You libs are going to be a hoot over the next four years. Can't see the forest for the trees...I'd respect you guys more if you would concede the obvious truth here.

Posted · Report post

Tell you what, if this whole economy being bad thing turns out to be utter bullsh*t like Iraq was, you might have a point.

As usual, you don't.

Posted · Report post

Tell you what, if this whole economy being bad thing turns out to be utter bullsh*t like Iraq was, you might have a point.

As usual, you don't.

we're actually on the verge of great growth, as you can see by all of my evidence i'm going to post here

Posted · Report post

jesus. what we've done in the middle east for those people is absolutely amazing. but hey, stop avoiding the question.

fear mongering does nothing but make the situation worse. when he talks of such gloom and doom he is only prolonging our economic recovery. honestly we'd be better off doing nothing than passing this spending bill full of garbage pet projects that will do nothing to improve our current situation. even the CBO has claimed this, but hell what do they know, right?

Posted · Report post

As usual, you don't.

bush could possibly go down as one of the greatest presidents in the nations history if all pans out well in iraq. i know you libs think im crazy because you decide to completely neglect all the positive aspects through our being in iraq. but hey, thats fine, at least the iraqi's appreciate what we've done.

Posted · Report post

we're actually on the verge of great growth, as you can see by all of my evidence i'm going to post here

We will flourish in spite of the bailouts, not because of them.

The bailouts are just a band-aid to hide a bad deflationary cycle.

Posted · Report post

We will flourish in spite of the bailouts, not because of them.

The bailouts are just a band-aid to hide a bad deflationary cycle.

even if that's true, keeping several million people in jobs over that duration is a good investment at worst.

Posted · Report post

bush iraq. libs im crazy iraq.

this.

Posted · Report post

Possibly at the cost of years of inflation and keeping bad companies in business.

I'm still not convinced that we aren't prolonging our misfortune.