Photo
- - - - -

Why is Obama practicing the politics of FEAR?

• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

#1 Htar

Htar

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,599 posts

Posted 10 February 2009 - 08:10 PM

With regard to the economy? I thought this was a piss-point for liberals with Bush and his alarmist calls of terrorism?

#2 Fiz

Fiz

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,867 posts

Posted 10 February 2009 - 08:11 PM

because unlike Iraq's weapons of mass destruction, there actually is a problem with the economy that needs to be fixed immediately.

#3 Jase

Jase

Kuechold Fantasies

• Administrators
  • 16,651 posts
  • LocationMatthews, NC

Posted 10 February 2009 - 08:18 PM

interesting comparison.

Doing what we're doing now is much like solving the war in iraq by going to war in iran.

#4 Htar

Htar

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,599 posts

Posted 10 February 2009 - 08:20 PM

because unlike Iraq's weapons of mass destruction, there actually is a problem with the economy that needs to be fixed immediately.

HAHA! You libs are going to be a hoot over the next four years. Can't see the forest for the trees...I'd respect you guys more if you would concede the obvious truth here.

#5 cookinwithgas

cookinwithgas

Grey Poupon Elitest Trash

• HUDDLER
  • 22,930 posts

Posted 10 February 2009 - 08:54 PM

Tell you what, if this whole economy being bad thing turns out to be utter bullsh*t like Iraq was, you might have a point.

As usual, you don't.

#6 Fiz

Fiz

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 10,867 posts

Posted 10 February 2009 - 08:58 PM

Tell you what, if this whole economy being bad thing turns out to be utter bullsh*t like Iraq was, you might have a point.

As usual, you don't.

we're actually on the verge of great growth, as you can see by all of my evidence i'm going to post here

#7 venom

venom

oneinfiniteconsciousness

• HUDDLER
  • 7,805 posts
  • LocationPleiades

Posted 10 February 2009 - 09:43 PM

jesus. what we've done in the middle east for those people is absolutely amazing. but hey, stop avoiding the question.

fear mongering does nothing but make the situation worse. when he talks of such gloom and doom he is only prolonging our economic recovery. honestly we'd be better off doing nothing than passing this spending bill full of garbage pet projects that will do nothing to improve our current situation. even the CBO has claimed this, but hell what do they know, right?

Edited by venom, 10 February 2009 - 09:47 PM.

#8 venom

venom

oneinfiniteconsciousness

• HUDDLER
  • 7,805 posts
  • LocationPleiades

Posted 10 February 2009 - 09:46 PM

As usual, you don't.

bush could possibly go down as one of the greatest presidents in the nations history if all pans out well in iraq. i know you libs think im crazy because you decide to completely neglect all the positive aspects through our being in iraq. but hey, thats fine, at least the iraqi's appreciate what we've done.

#9 Jase

Jase

Kuechold Fantasies

• Administrators
  • 16,651 posts
  • LocationMatthews, NC

Posted 10 February 2009 - 10:04 PM

we're actually on the verge of great growth, as you can see by all of my evidence i'm going to post here

We will flourish in spite of the bailouts, not because of them.

The bailouts are just a band-aid to hide a bad deflationary cycle.

#10 mmmbeans

mmmbeans

FBI SURVEILLANCE VAN

• HUDDLER
  • 14,000 posts

Posted 10 February 2009 - 10:10 PM

We will flourish in spite of the bailouts, not because of them.

The bailouts are just a band-aid to hide a bad deflationary cycle.

even if that's true, keeping several million people in jobs over that duration is a good investment at worst.

#11 mmmbeans

mmmbeans

FBI SURVEILLANCE VAN

• HUDDLER
  • 14,000 posts

Posted 10 February 2009 - 10:12 PM

bush iraq. libs im crazy iraq.

this.

#12 Jase

Jase

Kuechold Fantasies

• Administrators
  • 16,651 posts
  • LocationMatthews, NC

Posted 10 February 2009 - 10:13 PM

Possibly at the cost of years of inflation and keeping bad companies in business.

I'm still not convinced that we aren't prolonging our misfortune.

#13 mmmbeans

mmmbeans

FBI SURVEILLANCE VAN

• HUDDLER
  • 14,000 posts

Posted 10 February 2009 - 10:28 PM

Possibly at the cost of years of inflation and keeping bad companies in business.

I'm still not convinced that we aren't prolonging our misfortune.

we could be, I honestly have no idea. Just crossing fingers.

#14 cookinwithgas

cookinwithgas

Grey Poupon Elitest Trash

• HUDDLER
  • 22,930 posts

Posted 10 February 2009 - 10:34 PM

bush could possibly go down as one of the greatest presidents in the nations history if all pans out well in iraq. i know you libs think im crazy because you decide to completely neglect all the positive aspects through our being in iraq. but hey, thats fine, at least the iraqi's appreciate what we've done.

I'm well aware of what we have done in Iraq, both good and bad. Lying to the American people and using 9/11 as an excuse to do it means he will NEVER be seen as a "great president".

What's funnier is that you tell us how Iraqis appreciate what we have done. If it cost 5000 American troops and untold billions of dollars fighting poverty in our own country and all we got in return was appreciation, you would be screaming bloody murder telling those people to stop mooching off of you and solve their own freaking problems.

#15 venom

venom

oneinfiniteconsciousness

• HUDDLER
  • 7,805 posts
  • LocationPleiades

Posted 10 February 2009 - 11:41 PM

I'm well aware of what we have done in Iraq, both good and bad. Lying to the American people and using 9/11 as an excuse to do it means he will NEVER be seen as a "great president".

What's funnier is that you tell us how Iraqis appreciate what we have done. If it cost 5000 American troops and untold billions of dollars fighting poverty in our own country and all we got in return was appreciation, you would be screaming bloody murder telling those people to stop mooching off of you and solve their own freaking problems.

if you were told by the most prestigious intelligence agencies in the world that hussein had WMD's what would you do? not act upon it and be scrutinized by everyone? besides, what exactly do we classify as WMD's? since 2003, we found 500 chemical weapons over there that could take out new york city in one foul swoop...but apparently those dont count.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.