#1 venom

venom

oneinfiniteconsciousness

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,853 posts
  • LocationPleiades

Posted 08 March 2011 - 07:35 PM

The science is settled. Official UFO/ET documentation released today by the UK regarding the existance of UFO's and extraterrestrial beings. There is a ton of information that confirms a lot of what I have stated on here in the past concerning this issue. If you skip to page 39 and on, you will find documentation from Majestic 12 on their findings. Extremely fascinating information! The download may take a while as it's 300+ pages, but it is a must read. Click on the link below.

http://filestore.nat...24-2023-1-1.pdf

#2 SorthNarolina

SorthNarolina

• HUDDLER
  • 6,407 posts

Posted 08 March 2011 - 07:50 PM

I don't see how UFO's can be real by the name alone it means you can't tell what it is. Or more accurately you can't tell what the origin is.

Edited by SorthNarolina, 08 March 2011 - 07:54 PM.

#3 theedaddy

theedaddy

living in the present

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,210 posts

Posted 08 March 2011 - 08:27 PM

will check, words dont do much for me....

#4 mmmbeans

mmmbeans

FBI SURVEILLANCE VAN

• HUDDLER
  • 14,000 posts

Posted 08 March 2011 - 08:47 PM

coooooooooooooool.

#5 venom

venom

oneinfiniteconsciousness

• HUDDLER
  • 7,853 posts
  • LocationPleiades

Posted 08 March 2011 - 08:57 PM

I don't see how UFO's can be real by the name alone it means you can't tell what it is. Or more accurately you can't tell what the origin is.

Haha ok smartass you know what we mean. "UFO" is generally used as a term describing flying saucers not of Earth origin. These previously classified documents goes into what they're made of as well as the three beings found at the crash site in Roswell. Asides from the flying saucer aspect, it also goes into the different races of extraterrestral beings and their characteristics. Awesome stuff!!

#6 Matt Moore

Matt Moore

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,423 posts

Posted 08 March 2011 - 09:06 PM

tl;dr

#7 Darth Urious

Darth Urious

Banned

• Banned
  • 3,437 posts

Posted 08 March 2011 - 09:42 PM

I told y'all that the Annunaki were real...

#8 Darth Urious

Darth Urious

Banned

• Banned
  • 3,437 posts

Posted 08 March 2011 - 09:48 PM

Any encounter with entities known to be of extraterrestrial origin is to be considered a matter of national security and therefore classified as TOP SECRET. Under no circumstance is the general public or the public press to learn of the existence of these entities. The official government policy is that these creatures do not exist, and that no agency of the federal government is now engaged in any study of extraterrestrials or their artifacts. Any deviation from this stated policy is absolutely forbidden.

... and in the very next breath they define the types of encounters with these creatures that do not exist... lol

The first rule of ET fight club is that you do not talk about ET fight club...

#9 beach

beach

|~~~~|

• HUDDLER
  • 9,147 posts

Posted 08 March 2011 - 09:56 PM

An unidentified flying object = an UNIDENTIFIED flying object

btw, I read 0 posts in this thread :)

#10 Carolina Mike II

Carolina Mike II

Was Just Carolina Mike!

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 784 posts

Posted 08 March 2011 - 10:02 PM

Can you just copy and past the good part?

#11 Awesomeness!

Awesomeness!

Zulu

• HUDDLER
  • 5,336 posts
  • LocationArizona

Posted 08 March 2011 - 10:34 PM

Again, a UFO is an unidentified flying object, not aliens. If I jump in the air high enough, and you see me, but don't know what I am, I'm a UFO. Jesus Christ.

And also again, Aliens aren't visiting the Earth. They probably exist, but they are probably no where even remotely close to the Earth, and if they have the intelligence to travel here I doubt they would continue to get owned by our Governments and Newspapers. Please, this is just ridiculous..

#12 Carolina Mike II

Carolina Mike II

Was Just Carolina Mike!

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 784 posts

Posted 08 March 2011 - 10:43 PM

Again, a UFO is an unidentified flying object, not aliens. If I jump in the air high enough, and you see me, but don't know what I am, I'm a UFO. Jesus Christ.

And also again, Aliens aren't visiting the Earth. They probably exist, but they are probably no where even remotely close to the Earth, and if they have the intelligence to travel here I doubt they would continue to get owned by our Governments and Newspapers. Please, this is just ridiculous..

How many people that said the world was round were called ridiculous?

just saying...

#13 Awesomeness!

Awesomeness!

Zulu

• HUDDLER
  • 5,336 posts
  • LocationArizona

Posted 08 March 2011 - 10:48 PM

How many people that said the world was round were called ridiculous?

just saying...

Its because they simply didn't know. Its was their ignorance that kept that misconception around. When you look at all of the variables that contribute to intelligent life, unless there is an alternative way to get there, its rare. The space in between us and the nearest intelligent species is mind boggling. They can't reach us, and we can't reach them and if they where coming here we would know. I do like the incompetent aliens though. You know, the ones that travel billions of light years, then crash..

#14 Carolina Mike II

Carolina Mike II

Was Just Carolina Mike!

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 784 posts

Posted 08 March 2011 - 11:02 PM

Its because they simply didn't know. Its was their ignorance that kept that misconception around. When you look at all of the variables that contribute to intelligent life, unless there is an alternative way to get there, its rare. The space in between us and the nearest intelligent species is mind boggling. They can't reach us, and we can't reach them and if they where coming here we would know. I do like the incompetent aliens though. You know, the ones that travel billions of light years, then crash..

I understand what you are saying, however the

They can't reach us,

is not a known fact maybe speculative at best.

Now is there really ET's out in space? I would imagine the calculations would be on the side of it being more than possible rather than not. Up until a few years ago it was not believed any "life" could possibly be found in the depths of the ocean floor near thermal vents due to the heat and toxic gases released. Now there is more then 300 new species that have been found in such a harsh and unforgiving location. This would lead me to believe it might be possible for ET's out in the openness of space.

#15 Awesomeness!

Awesomeness!

Zulu

• HUDDLER
  • 5,336 posts
  • LocationArizona

Posted 08 March 2011 - 11:10 PM

I understand what you are saying, however the is not a known fact maybe speculative at best.

Now is there really ET's out in space? I would imagine the calculations would be on the side of it being more than possible rather than not. Up until a few years ago it was not believed any "life" could possibly be found in the depths of the ocean floor near thermal vents due to the heat and toxic gases released. Now there is more then 300 new species that have been found in such a harsh and unforgiving location. This would lead me to believe it might be possible for ET's out in the openness of space.

I don't question life itself. There probably is some life form that thrives on the vacuum of space. I'm saying intelligent life has to be rare. It just has to. If you think about what had to happen to the Earth in order for us to evolve, even the most minor thing sets us off in another course. And then you have to add the variables such as time, since Civilizations would arise at different times in space etc. I highly doubt we're being "visited".

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com