Photo
- - - - -

Confirmed. UFOs/ET's are REAL!

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
223 replies to this topic

#217 Awesomeness!!

Awesomeness!!

BangBang

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 26 April 2011 - 02:10 PM

you know what the term UFO generally refers to.

Yea, things in the sky you can't identify...

#218 venom

venom

oneinfiniteconsciousness

HUDDLER

Posted 26 April 2011 - 02:19 PM

Yea, things in the sky you can't identify...

would it make you feel better if we called them flying saucers or ships instead?

#219 Awesomeness!!

Awesomeness!!

BangBang

HUDDLER

Posted 26 April 2011 - 02:25 PM

would it make you feel better if we called them flying saucers or ships instead?

If thats what they were...but since they aren't ships or flying saucers, no.

#220 venom

venom

oneinfiniteconsciousness

HUDDLER

Posted 26 April 2011 - 02:36 PM

If thats what they were...but since they aren't ships or flying saucers, no.

they aren't ships or flying saucers says who? so youre saying flying saucers and other ET ships account for zero reports of UFO's over the years?

#221 Awesomeness!!

Awesomeness!!

BangBang

HUDDLER

Posted 26 April 2011 - 02:44 PM

Aliens aren't visiting Earth dude....when someone takes a picture or records a video on their blackberry of an alien, PM me or hit me up on Xbox Live..

#222 SorthNarolina

SorthNarolina

HUDDLER

Posted 26 April 2011 - 04:04 PM

That's actually a real theory. Not all that far-fetched if you believe time travel would ever be possible.

But in general, I've always believed in life on other planets - lots of it. Space is fuging huge and for us to think we're the only intelligent life in the universe is pretty fuging arrogant if you ask me.

Now, I'm not as sure they've actually been flying around since the 40's, but I do think there's more than enough evidence out there to at least consider the possibility.

i believe there has got to be other life but that doesn't interfere with the time travel theory

#223 venom

venom

oneinfiniteconsciousness

HUDDLER

Posted 26 April 2011 - 05:10 PM

Aliens aren't visiting Earth dude....when someone takes a picture or records a video on their blackberry of an alien, PM me or hit me up on Xbox Live..

Of course they are. I dont see how you can say that considering the overwhelming amount of evidence displayed by government and intelligence agencies around the world, not to mention high ranking officials/insiders testimonials regarding first hand experience and knowledge. No offense or anything but saying ET's don't exist and/or haven't been intervening with our planet is right up there with the flat earther's of centuries ago. There is so much evidence out there nowadays i dont see how any of this can be refuted at this point.

Majestic 12 and the FBI vault files go in depth on some of the different races, what type civilization they are (0 - 5, we are currently zero), and some of the mechanics/attributes behind their crafts. At this point it should be very obvious theyve been interacting with our planet for a very long time now, especially considering the treaties our government has made with the Grey's in the past, as well as technological advancements given to us via the terms of said treaties.

Edited by venom, 26 April 2011 - 05:45 PM.

#224 ChucktownK

ChucktownK

Gitmo Nation Detainee

HUDDLER

Posted 29 April 2011 - 03:21 AM