• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

davos

Rutgers v. St. Johns

I don't think I've ever seen a team as screwed as Rutgers just was. Two non-calls followed by a no travel call and then the refs call the game with 1.7 seconds left. Seriously wtf????

Did anyone else watch this? And those refs are definitely getting fired. Wow...I mean holy sh*t wow

Not to mention you can tell they knew they fugged up. The refs literally ran off the court immediately with no review of the time

that was a colossal fugup of epic proportions...I can imagine there will not be Rutgers backlash but the NCAA might do something here. I feel very bad for Rutgers and the players

I could not believe it, how do they not know time is still on the clock? Why do they not go over and review it? I don't think I have ever seen anything that screwed up or strange at the end of a game in my life. Big East must have really wanted that St. Johns vs Syracuse matchup tomorrow.

I was watching that game! It was as if Dook was playing (sorry had to). Anyway, Yes that was some BS! Did you also notice the horn go off while a player was shooting a free throw earlier? It seemed like the refs were going to make sure St Johns was going to win NO MATTER what!! Big Sleazy has to get 11 or 10 teams in this year!! (Biggest Joke) I hope all their teams are knocked out in the first two rounds!!

I heard about it on the way home today and was shocked.. they are HIGHLY regarded refs, which makes it even more interesting..

I was watching that game! It was as if Dook was playing (sorry had to). Anyway, Yes that was some BS! Did you also notice the horn go off while a player was shooting a free throw earlier? It seemed like the refs were going to make sure St Johns was going to win NO MATTER what!! Big Sleazy has to get 11 or 10 teams in this year!! (Biggest Joke) I hope all their teams are knocked out in the first two rounds!!

Can unc fans not go through a thread without bringing up Duke's name? This thread is about two Big East teams and the screwjob that took place why can you not keep our name out of your mouth?:rolleyes: