Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

If we don't draft Cam Newton...

38 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Will the Cam Newton fans seriously consider a jim jones style mass suicide? Or at least something that renders you all useless in procreating because the posts defending him are one rung above smearing poo on the walls.

Newton will bring our offense from 32nd to 29th! Why does my pussy hurt so much? He'll be better than Clausen! You're racist if you hate Cam! What will me my obese family do if I can't spend my sundays swallowing cams cum as he sits on the sideline doing nothing? Cam Newton won a Heisman, he's as good as Leinart and Weinke! A qb sitting on the sideline will make this team better!

3 people like this

Posted · Report post

Legit thread.

Posted · Report post

That's right you Cam supporting douchebags. YOU FUKIN DIE IN A FIRE!

haterade-1.jpg

Posted · Report post

If we draft Cam and he plays well I will feel like trash. ill feel left out and worthless. Say no to winning. I want my football team back!!! Mommy whaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!

Posted · Report post

worst thread ever. Good job John Fox.

Posted · Report post

wow another example of somebody on the internet using suicide as hyperbole

because it isn't hack yet

Posted · Report post

If we draft Cam and he plays well I will feel like trash. ill feel left out and worthless. Say no to winning. I want my football team back!!! Mommy whaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!

If we draft Cam, and he doesnt play well...I will never be able to show my face on the huddle again! If they laugh and call me out for loving Cams nutjuice so much before the draft...I will just ignore their posts as usual!

Love,

King Taharqa

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

worst thread ever. Good job John Fox.

as long as i keep hitting new lows on the huddle, im good.

and yea, that jim jones reference was fuged up, but how is it any different than you or anyone else making suicide bomb jokes?

Posted · Report post

That's right you Cam supporting douchebags. YOU FUKIN DIE IN A FIRE!

Big difference between a Cam supporter and a Cam apoligist/cheerleader/dickrider who feels the need to valiantly defend a man who will be making millions wherever he goes. Thank god people are brave enough to take up such a task!

if we draft cam and he plays well i will eat my words and support him. i wont feel like trash because we finally have a good qb in carolina, but too bad, i dont see that happening. i just see another bust on the way whos hyped for his 'raw ability'.

wow another example of somebody on the internet using suicide as hyperbole

because it isn't hack yet

it was a fuged up statement, but honestly some of these people have cam juice so far up the ass they are probably gonna do something incredibly stupid if we dont draft him. just seeing people swoop in with cam sigs/avatars/titles to defend they're fairly mediocre hero is annoying as fug. we'll hear for months about how we'll regret the decision for all eternity as cam newton becomes the GOAT

Posted · Report post

I didn't ban u or infract you for it. That say enough?

Posted · Report post

sure why not

Posted · Report post

:)