Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Darth Biscuit

Huddle Ideology

394 posts in this topic

hey ncbiscuit, why haven't you explained how you chose the middle ground? oh, it's because it's "gut feeling" and proves absolutely nothing. the fact that you think it proves anything at all does actually prove something though. it proves that you're a fuging retard.

:lurk5::lurk5::lurk5::lurk5::lurk5::lurk5::lurk5::lurk5:

At least from you it's marginally funny. :rolleyes:

From you that's marginally validating.

hey ncbiscuit, why haven't you explained how you chose the middle ground? oh, it's because it's "gut feeling" and proves absolutely nothing. the fact that you think it proves anything at all does actually prove something though. it proves that you're a fuging retard.

*sigh*

I realize that talking with you is like banging my head against the wall, since you are insistent on acting like a 7th grade punk and name calling... OK, call me retarded, fine... I've been called worse...

This is how this whole thread started:

Davidson Deac responded to your assertion that the tinderbox is conservative...

You, Rodeo, Zod, CWG, Ohio, Matt Moore, Cat.

Conservatives: Meat, G5, Grits, pstall, Jangler

Moderates: Myself (conservative on foreign policy issues, moderate on domestic issues), Delhommey.

Libertarian/conspiracy theory believers; Cat of war, Venom, Chucktown, Blackcatgrowl.

Not sure, ncbiscuit, Saltman.

And I am sure I am mssing some.

So I kind of took his post (as I've already credited him for) and ran with it...

A couple of things I want to point out here:

#1) I've never once said that I am right, I've only said that you are wrong. There's a big difference there, but I'm sure that's probably a little hard for you to grasp.

#2) As you'll notice yesterday when Darth Urious said that he feels the tinderbox "leans right" I didn't argue with him... that is a valid opinion and not and absolute like you throw around.

#3) Did I "arbitrarily assign a center" yeah, I guess in a way Deac and I did that, based on what we've seen posted in here by different people (and I actually took the time to go back thru threads and find posts from different people and see what their views are on things)... is there a better way? IDK which is why I asked for opinions and suggestions... and why I revised my graph 17 times based on what other people said and also based somewhat on input from the "test" link that Matt Moore posted that lots of people posted results for, but that's not good enough for you either. Apparently we all have to compare to Obama for some reason and fit your definition of what the center is, which is just as arbitrary as what you're accusing me of doing.

Obama is not center right, no matter how you spin it. He's a liberal thinker who, as president, has realized that to get anything done, you must move towards the center. He's a politician, they change positions all the time... do you disagree with that? I'm not one that thinks Obama is a radical left winger, he's not an extremist, he doesn't have a "muslim agenda" or any of that bull crap, but his personal political views are most certainly not center right.

Again, you deal in absolutes and are apparently of the opinion (as is Ohio) that you are never wrong and that anyone that disagrees with you is closed minded, retarded, or a dumbass. What a great way to go thru life, knowing you're always right.

Basically what you're saying here is, even though I asked for everyone's input, and was given a lot of input and response to my graph, we're all wrong, and you're right just because you say so. Wow, that's really open minded.

That is what is called arrogant, look it up, I think your picture will be beside the definition.

Obama is not center right, no matter how you spin it. He's a liberal thinker who, as president, has realized that to get anything done, you must move towards the center. .

Ding fugging ding

Ding fugging ding

I still disagree... Any serious politician is naturally an authoritarian conservative, even the slightest amounts...

Did you not see this?

usprimaries_2008.png

If they weren't, they would have no desire to be a ruling entity over the plebs...

Just that desire to be a leader is driven by a certain type and amount of ego, and of course they are going to be slightly conservative because the less they do, ultimately, the more they personally have without the responsibility of doing anything innovative...

Our system is a stale battle between imaginary opposition, and until this country realizes it, things will never change...

I still disagree... Any serious politician is naturally an authoritarian conservative, even the slightest amounts...

Did you not see this?

usprimaries_2008.png

If they weren't, they would have no desire to be a ruling entity over the plebs...

Just that desire to be a leader is driven by a certain type and amount of ego, and of course they are going to be slightly conservative because the less they do, ultimately, the more they personally have without the responsibility of doing anything innovative...

Our system is a stale battle between imaginary opposition, and until this country realizes it, things will never change...

with all due respect, this is just some guy on the internet's best guess.

with all due respect, this is just some guy on the internet's best guess.

It is pretty accurate though, in my opinion... For the very reasons I mentioned.

Anyone who thinks that a politician doesn't look out for what is best for themselves over the people they represent is completely naive to our country's system.

It is a revolving door of the same psychological archetypes, no matter how they try to differentiate based on the basic tenets of their metaphorical "side"...

It has John Edwards as one of the most libertarian/anti-authoritarian leaning candidates of '08.

Think about that.

don't think about a zebra.

Do you not realize the entire right/left scale is arbitrary and subjective? There's no absolute left, no absolute right and certainly no absolute middle. It's all relative and there's nothing to 'prove'.

1 person likes this