Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Please Kill Gaddafi and end this..

60 posts in this topic

Posted

besides the fact that odds are, they would be hunted down, tortured and killed along with their families.

Really? proof?

Sounds like a place you shouldn't rebell unless you got mega power behind you or you don't mind dying.

Posted

Well then that would be your choice and problem.

you're blaming them for our involvement?

Posted

you're blaming them for our involvement?

No. That would be silly.

I'm saying they made the choice they can deal with it themselves.

Posted

Really? proof?

Sounds like a place you shouldn't rebell unless you got mega power behind you or you don't mind dying.

i don't think they're afraid of dying.

if you need proof you can research it yourself. I'm not going to argue a "gaddafi's just misunderstood" line of reasoning.

Posted

No. That would be silly.

I'm saying they made the choice they can deal with it themselves.

that would be silly, pretty sure they are dealing with it.

it would be pretty stupid to turn down NATO airstrikes when you're getting massacred in the streets.

Posted

i don't think they're afraid of dying.

if you need proof you can research it yourself. I'm not going to argue a "gaddafi's just misunderstood" line of reasoning.

lol I'm not saying that.

Posted

what are you saying?

Posted

that would be silly, pretty sure they are dealing with it.

it would be pretty stupid to turn down NATO airstrikes when you're getting massacred in the streets.

and so are we.

Posted

what are you saying?

I'm saying we shouldn't be their bombing stuff or going after Libya's leader. It's none of our business. I might feel a bit different if he was committing genocide. But these people made choices and are still making choices to put themselves in harms way.

Posted

So when does a "no fly zone" mean a British Sub is going to conduct a missile strike at the HQ of a head of state?

Posted

I'm saying we shouldn't be their bombing stuff or going after Libya's leader. It's none of our business. I might feel a bit different if he was committing genocide. But these people made choices and are still making choices to put themselves in harms way.

And I agree with you but we've put ourselves in a "THE SPICE MUST FLOW" situation. This is an economic war.

1 person likes this