Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

boo7382

Match.com.....Opinions?

424 posts in this topic

I met my girlfriend of 1 year and 11 months on there. We both had a lot of bad dates until we met each other. Now she's been living the dream for 23 months.

Be honest about A) What you look like B) What you want C) What your interests are

My gf (her thoughts might be better) felt like a lot the guys on there were all the same. Boring.

Never thought those sites really worked...

1 person likes this

My mother married a man she met through EHarmony.

He is a damned fine fellow who as it turns out I like a whole helluva lot more than I like my mom.

On second thought, I think those 2 people I know used eHarmony.

They have the commercials with actual people on them I think, and my coworker was featured on one of the commercials.

eharmony is for people who want to get married yesterday...just an fyi

On second thought, I think those 2 people I know used eHarmony.

They have the commercials with actual people on them I think, and my coworker was featured on one of the commercials.

Cant remember if it was Eharmony or Match but my ex lives in NYC and said one of his friends was on the commercial where it was supposed to be a "real" date....

Either way, I guess the commercial doesn't matter as long as it works.

Guy in my office is getting married this summer from a girl he met at one of those sites. Couple other guys in my office use it to bang chicks.

Never thought those sites really worked...

Back in the day, I think they got bad rep and they were terrible. With technology today, more and more people are doing it. I got tired of meeting stupid whores at the bar, don't date people I work with, and bumping into the "one" at the grocery store with your cart only happens on TV. A lot of other people feel the same way.

I tried Match once and had a very bad experience. Granted this was about 8 years ago.

Facebook would have been helpful back then, at least you can go on there and make sure people are telling the truth about themselves.

I actually did it once just kind of messing around and pretty much every internet dating stereotype was spot on. Old pictures, 20+ pounds heavier and very strange. It's really hit or miss but it's something more and more people are doing so maybe just try it out for a month.

Back in the day, I think they got bad rep and they were terrible. With technology today, more and more people are doing it. I got tired of meeting stupid whores at the bar, don't date people I work with, and bumping into the "one" at the grocery store with your cart only happens on TV. A lot of other people feel the same way.

this.

plus a lot of you are assholes and I'm tired of your games.....I mean, I thought we played head games but wow some of your kind just amaze me

Of course, if I get matched with a Steelers fan, I might have to deny :D