Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

cookinwithgas

Well that was quick

64 posts in this topic

I really enjoyed searching through some of his old threads. Literally everything he and Chucktown predict goes the exact opposite way.

It's like searching through a really crappy time-capsule of broken dreams.

2 people like this

The tea party is the modern day equivalent of the Know Nothings and they will probably last about as long.

I really enjoyed searching through some of his old threads. Literally everything he and Chucktown predict goes the exact opposite way.

Yea, I am still waiting on the USS Truman to lead the attack on Iran. Of course, that might be kind of hard since the Truman is probably in maintenance right now.

I would look up every thread that was started when Obama's polls dropped 1/2 a point but fug that, I just took a bong hit.

91195_600.jpg

Hey a cartoon! That's cute!

Didn't you spend opening weekend of the 2009 NFL season marching with the Tea Party in DC?

That would be correct. Whats your point?

I have predicted things regarding our economic situation, wars, geopolitics and exopolitics. How you came up with the conclusion that "everything has turned out literally the exact opposite" is stunning, considering we've seen significant advancements of our assessments over time since then. These days its becoming rather obvious if youre paying attention to world affairs/economic trends, and the nuts and bolts behind it. In most cases behind said predictions its been a matter of timing (which i give credit to the alarmist phase i went through back then :p), however i still stand by the essence of what ive said. As I have stated many times, everything is a learning process. My all-famous prediction that CWG has decided to glorify will still come to be, and in the form of a currency crisis where we will see massive dollar devaluation, anywhere from 50% - 70% from what i'm hearing. Until then, all eyes are on the Euro.

Link or STFU, drive-by.

Go hump corn.

Hey a cartoon! That's cute!

Have another...

91130_600.jpg

That would be correct. Whats your point?

How are you confused by these pretty simple series of events?

1. CWG: Tea Partiers becoming disenchanted

2. You: Hey, no one here is a Tea Partier!

3. Me: lol, remember this?

4. You back then: The World is ending but thank God for Glenn Beck!

5. Us back then: lol

6. Us now: el oh el

7. You: Yeah, so?

8. Us: Clearly you're a Tea Partier

9. Chucktown still mad

1 person likes this

Just so you guys don't get the wrong idea from my post let me clear a few things ... im not a tea party supporter, but im not a hater either i vote for whoever i most agree with , i don't care about partys or affiliations ..

The only reason i posted the img was because i have been holding it for like a month now and thought it was pretty funny and this tread was just the best opportunity to use it lol