Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bruins Vs. Canes

9 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Boston Bruins (39-10-8) vs. Carolina Hurricanes (28-24-5)

7:00 PM EST FSC

Retirement of number 2, Glen Wesley

Boston is still around the top of the East but is currently on a 4 game losing streak coming into the RBC Center tonight. The canes won a big game on Sunday night against the 8th seeded Buffalo and they are now 3 pts out of the 8th slot.

It's a big night for the canes with Mr. Wesley's number being retired tonight. Expected to be a full house. I expect Cam Ward, coming off his 4th shut out of the year, to be in net and Thomas for the Bruins.

Micheal Ryan was also recalled for this game.

I predict a 4-2 win for the Canes.

PS: I will be at the game, again, there is suppose to be a lot of traffic so get there early. Post what section you are in as well and as always I'm in 305.

Posted · Report post

lol cute, but honestly lets be serious... we will bounce them back out of this losing streak. Boston has made us their bitch all season.

Posted · Report post

That was a nice little tribute. Wonder why Bourqe wasnt there?

Posted · Report post

We need to rename the team Hot 'N' Not! If not, name Cam Ward that for he is all over the place.

What a sad ass picture!

Posted · Report post

That was an awful ending.... To bad, for the most part they played good most of the night. Sorry Glen had to watch that garbage on his night.

Posted · Report post

It's looking more and more like we'll be sellers come deadline time

Posted · Report post

This was the hardest loss to take of the season for me... just a horrible ending

Posted · Report post

It was a good game while it was 2-1, but the second they hit that 3rd goal, we gave up. What a bag of poo.

Posted · Report post

We looked like poo all game, don't kid yourselves, and that 3rd goal was off a terrible fuging turn over, which we fuging do every other pass. Pathetic :rolleyes: