Kurb

-Game of Thrones-HBO-

4,659 posts in this topic

My favorite characters after the 5th book in no particular order:

Reek, Littlefinger, Varys, Tyrion, Jaime.

Jofferey is the closest thing to a human villain in the series that I am aware of. You can polish it by saying he's an antagonist, but just because it doesn't fit the familiar archetype of villain/hero doesn't mean he isn't one.

There have been plenty of real life villains.

Hitler was just misguided I suppose.

you better spell his name right or he'll cut off your hand

my favorites after ADWD: Tyrion, Jamie, Reek, Arya, Varys, Brienne, and The Hound.

What characters in the series do you think are as close to untouchable to dying? Also, who do you think is definitely dead at the end of the series (assuming he doesn't kill off everyone).?

My untouchables are:

Arya

Tyrion

Dany

Bran and Jaime are maybes.

Then again, I thought Jon Snow was untouchable, but it looks like he's dead.

My dead by the end:

Cersei

Baelish

Stannis

Also, I thought The Hound was supposedly dead?

@sapper

You do know there is a spoiler function availabe just to the left of the font selection dropdown menu in your post editor, right (special BBCode dropdown menu)? There is also a different thread marked for book spoilers if you search for it. Just sayin'. All the unnecessary blank screen scrolling is annoying.

The Hound doesn't die until after the red wedding IIRC. The death was never actually confirmed in black and white the best I can remember (it's been a few years). Much like Caetlyn, Brienne and possibly Jon Snow, you never know with GRRM.

Test

you can also spoiler /spoiler with both words bracketed as I just did here.

1 person likes this

@sapper

You do know there is a spoiler function availabe just to the left of the font selection dropdown menu in your post editor, right (special BBCode dropdown menu)? There is also a different thread marked for book spoilers if you search for it. Just sayin'. All the unnecessary blank screen scrolling is annoying.

The Hound doesn't die until after the red wedding IIRC. The death was never actually confirmed in black and white the best I can remember (it's been a few years). Much like Caetlyn, Brienne and possibly Jon Snow, you never know with GRRM.

Test

you can also spoiler /spoiler with both words bracketed as I just did here.

Ahh much appreciated - I usually post on my phone so didn't see those.

anyone else think the guy who promised to take back winterfell for Robb seemed sketchy/traitorous?

nah roose bolton is a pretty cool guy

Well, up until a certain event lol

Nobody is safe. I don't think anyone is untouchable.

The Hound is probably alive, and could truly be Azor Ahai, The Prince Who Was Promised, born amongst salt and smoke, yadda yadda yadda... He supposedly died in the SALTpans, is terrified of fire (until he meets R'hllor), and might end up having to kill Sansa for whatever reason (his Nissa Nissa?) to claim Lightbringer... Wouldn't THAT make you poo a brick!?!?!?

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead