• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kurb

-Game of Thrones-HBO-

Loras and Oberyn making kissy faces is one of my least favorite moments in show history. I frigging hate what they've done to Loras.

"Once the sun has sets no candle can replace it" has turned into "I'm going to shove every candle up my ass."

Agreed. They changed him from a man who loyally only loved one person to somebody who will bang any dude in Westeros. I also don't like that they got rid of Garlan and Willas, but I could deal with that until they ruined Loras.

I wouldn't count Garlan and Wilas out yet... IIRC they haven't mentioned anything about them, but it won't mean that they don't show up down the road...

Watched Sundays episode last night. Never have I ever been so happy to see someone die. I mean I was literally smiling and giggling. I would have loved to have seen him lose some body parts in the process but my blood lust was satisfied. 

<---- I suppose I'm a violent terrible person 

I wouldn't count Garlan and Wilas out yet... IIRC they haven't mentioned anything about them, but it won't mean that they don't show up down the road...

It would be nice, but they've repeatedly mentioned Loras being heir to the Reach, so he can't have older brothers. I guess they could give him those two as younger brothers, but I'm not sure.

It would be nice, but they've repeatedly mentioned Loras being heir to the Reach, so he can't have older brothers. I guess they could give him those two as younger brothers, but I'm not sure.

Ah okay... it's probably because they aren't too big of characters in the books I suppose... It might be that they bring them in as cousins or something if they need them...

I just downloaded 4 books

A GAME OF THRONES
A CLASH OF KINGS
A STORM OF SWORDS
A FEAST FOR CROWS

time to become a know it all!  :P

I don't know who plays Jeffery, other than that he was in Batman Begins for a breif moment but that kid did great, I've never hated anyone more.

I just downloaded 4 books

A GAME OF THRONES

A CLASH OF KINGS

A STORM OF SWORDS

A FEAST FOR CROWS

time to become a know it all!  :P

See you in July

yeah....first book, 553 pages...maybe august for one...lol I am also reading all TWD comics..

well fug...are there maps in the book...maybe those were cut out?

idk.

I started about March last year and finished in late June, roughly four months for all five books, and I read fast, and didn't put them down once I started.

It does say the appendix was cut out of the first book. also this is a scan of the book so maybe the scanner was able to do it with less pages...I hope so.  :mellow:

damn, I started in march this year and i'm about a quarter through with book 4

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    Carolina-Chuck10

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts