Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

According to Adam Schefter...

93 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

"From antitrust attorney in the know. RT@JasonLReimer: If I were a player, I'd show up tomorrow at team facilities to argue for workout bonuses"

" NFLPA emailed players tonight suggesting they report to work Tuesday. email to follow..."

"Unless and until judge issues an order for a stay the teams will be in violaton of Judge Nelson's order if they don't allow access"

These are his latest tweets from oldest to newest. last one 30 min old

INTERESTING developments to say the least... This is gonna be a poo show for sure. It's unfolding right before our eyes.

Too much info in less than a 6 hour time period

:puke:

Posted · Report post

Yeah, it's about to get ugly.

Posted · Report post

I think we passed "ugly' a little while back :(

Posted · Report post

I think we passed "ugly' a little while back :(

I honestly have never met you before.

2 people like this

Posted · Report post

smiley-face-popcorn.gif

Posted · Report post

They need to just get back to negotiating and put this crap behind them.

Posted · Report post

beginning to get worried the owners will just go, "ok, we'll operate as 32 separate teams so we are no longer a monopoly." would destroy the game.

Posted · Report post

DeAngelo Hall:

Hall also said in the interview that he is not concerned about missing games this coming season because of the labor standoff.

“Zero, zero,” Hall said. “I don’t know if I’m being naive about it or what, but I just feel like it’s so much money out there. You know what I mean? To be honest, to be giving these fans, you know, releasing the schedules on time and having the draft, and having all these things and all this buildup, you’re not going to build up, build up, build up and then pfffft, nothing.

“I mean, the deal -- like any other deal -- it always gets done the last minute, the last second. I remember the year I came here, that half a year, and I was about to go to free agency, and I’m like ‘Man, the Redskins haven’t called me and we’re trying to get this deal done,’ and I literally had flights booked to other teams to start visiting because free agency hit at 12 o’clock, and finally at like 11:59 with seconds left we reached a deal. That’s how it happens.”

I wonder what percentage of the Players feel this way?

Posted · Report post

beginning to get worried the owners will just go, "ok, we'll operate as 32 separate teams so we are no longer a monopoly." would destroy the game.

why in the world would they do that?

Posted · Report post

Please, tip your bartenders.

Posted · Report post

I've seen your profile pic.

If Sergio Leone had known you back in the day, Eastwood would have wound up starring in "The Good, The Bad and The Saltman".

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

;)