#1 YoungPanthers89

YoungPanthers89

Lucy Snorebush

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,759 posts
  • LocationNC

Posted 26 April 2011 - 03:20 PM

Peace out bro, i'd be lying if i said i wasnt dissapointed but if he doesnt want to be here then he needs to leave. I had high hopes for him but if he is going to kentucky he better man up because they are way tougher on their bball players then we are. :nopity:

#2 PantherPack

PantherPack

What you think?

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 43 posts
  • LocationRaleigh

Posted 26 April 2011 - 03:33 PM

Im a huge fan of his but if he didn't want to be at NC State he needed to go. Great player but he would be dumb to go to the UK. As many top tier basketball players as they bring in he could be a back up the rest of his career.

#3 YoungPanthers89

YoungPanthers89

Lucy Snorebush

• HUDDLER
  • 10,759 posts
  • LocationNC

Posted 26 April 2011 - 03:37 PM

time to change your profile pic lol

#4 pantherfan49

pantherfan49

Angry inventor

• HUDDLER
  • 5,316 posts

Posted 26 April 2011 - 03:46 PM

NCSU hung on to Sydney Lowe one year too many.

#5 YoungPanthers89

YoungPanthers89

Lucy Snorebush

• HUDDLER
  • 10,759 posts
  • LocationNC

Posted 26 April 2011 - 04:08 PM

Posted Image

cjl seems to like him
Posted Image

harrow..not so much

Edited by YoungPanthers89, 26 April 2011 - 05:08 PM.

#6 Nicbsbll2

Nicbsbll2

• HUDDLER
  • 2,505 posts

Posted 26 April 2011 - 05:26 PM

Boy has some of the thinnest skin for a D1 athlete in any sport that I've ever seen. He could have been great at State, but he apparently couldn't handle the scrutiny that comes with being an ACC basketball player.

#7 cbarrier90

cbarrier90

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,075 posts
  • LocationBoone, NC

Posted 26 April 2011 - 08:00 PM

Wait...he can't handle the pressure from the fans at NC State, so he transfers to...Kentucky?

I give him about a week until he leaves Lexington...

#8 YoungPanthers89

YoungPanthers89

Lucy Snorebush

• HUDDLER
  • 10,759 posts
  • LocationNC

Posted 26 April 2011 - 08:47 PM

Wait...he can't handle the pressure from the fans at NC State, so he transfers to...Kentucky?

I give him about a week until he leaves Lexington...

Kid made a very bad choice

#9 pantherfan49

pantherfan49

Angry inventor

• HUDDLER
  • 5,316 posts

Posted 26 April 2011 - 08:53 PM

Where did it come out that he didn't have the "skin" to make it at NCSU? Is that just NCSU BS or is there some truth to it?

#10 YoungPanthers89

YoungPanthers89

Lucy Snorebush

• HUDDLER
  • 10,759 posts
  • LocationNC

Posted 26 April 2011 - 08:55 PM

Where did it come out that he didn't have the "skin" to make it at NCSU? Is that just NCSU BS or is there some truth to it?

The guy was all over social media crying about how people were "hating" on him. He even wrote a letter to pack pride saying that he didnt appreciate how the fans talk, IT IS A MESSAGE BOARD. the kid is full of boy estrogen.

To all my Wolfpack fans, I want to say thank you for all the support and faith that y'all have in Lorenzo and I. We are very excited to be coming to such a highly-regarded school. Lorenzo and I have talked about playing basketball at NC State together and with the rest of the players that will be there for a long time. We are looking to come in and make the team better by the hard work we put in before practice, during practice, and after. We have winner mentalities and hopefully that will rub off on the players that are in a slump this season.

Me personally, I have always been excited about coming to NC State ever since coach Monte Towe and Coach Lowe walked into my high school gym my freshman year. Coach Lowe believed in me when a lot of coaches thought I didn't have what it takes. Sad on those coaches behalf haha. Now I am what I am and I'm sticking beside Coach Lowe because of the loyalty he showed me. I feel if a person treats you with that much respect and has that much faith, then I must show that same courtesy back.

Myself and Lorenzo are on NC State's blogs and forums everyday and we look to see all the support you give us, but now a days we see so much negative and it has become really discomforting to my godbrother and I. The things that are said about the fans giving up and not wanting to show the support like I know y'all can. I was at the Duke game. Our fans can get crazy lol. Those statements matter to me. I came to the school at first solely for Coach Lowe but when I come to see games and people are greeting me, saying " thank you so much for joining us", it made me realize I love the atmosphere too. These fans can get better. I hate going on the forums reading those things.

Also Lorenzo and I see the statements about coach Lowe and it really makes me think, "what am I getting myself into". Coach Lowe works hard and is very passionate about the game. He just needs people and players around him like Lorenzo, Luke, C.J., and me to transpire that fire onto the court. Every bad game we cannot criticize coach Lowe. It comes down to the players performing on the court. I know Coach Lowe is going to help my game and make me the best point guard I can be. But it will come in time.

The 2010 class will be a great one, especially adding to the players that's already at the school. We will get better as the year goes on. But y'all have to remember, even though I think myself and Lorenzo are two of the best guards out there in the nation, we are coming into a new experience so we have to learn a little first. So if we don't get the results y'all want right away, plz don't give up on supporting the team and don't say we need to fire the coach. We are going to be a great team and one of the best teams to come through NC State. It just takes time. I hope Lorenzo and I have not offended anybody and would hope that y'all understand where we are coming from. My family and Lorenzo's family are Wolfpack until we die now, but we need support and comfort. Thank you and Go STATE!

--Ryan Harrow

Get to steppin

Edited by YoungPanthers89, 26 April 2011 - 08:59 PM.

#11 SOJA

SOJA

Official Panthers Fan

• HUDDLER
  • 9,186 posts

Posted 27 April 2011 - 12:05 AM

lolzwut

#12 unicar15

unicar15

• HUDDLER
  • 3,612 posts

Posted 27 April 2011 - 04:38 AM

Apparently his family is really involved with his career and the fact that he cried to his mom about fans etc pissed some people off. From what I heard he was going to transfer even if Sid Lowe was retained so that tells you something right there. I doubted the whole "thick skin" thing until I heard that (thought that he was pissed about Lowe but apparently that's not the case). The kid really just couldn't take the criticism. I wish him the best but a thin skinned PG is the last thing I want...Really disappointed because I thought that he would be a great four year PG for us along with Lorenzo. Sounds like Zo will be running point for us and probably playing about 30 mins per game.

FWIW J. Hodge hung him out to dry on his twitter...Just absolutely laid into the kid for being weak.

#13 Niner National

Niner National

• HUDDLER
  • 3,376 posts

Posted 27 April 2011 - 04:20 PM

Apparently his family is really involved with his career and the fact that he cried to his mom about fans etc pissed some people off. From what I heard he was going to transfer even if Sid Lowe was retained so that tells you something right there. I doubted the whole "thick skin" thing until I heard that (thought that he was pissed about Lowe but apparently that's not the case). The kid really just couldn't take the criticism. I wish him the best but a thin skinned PG is the last thing I want...Really disappointed because I thought that he would be a great four year PG for us along with Lorenzo. Sounds like Zo will be running point for us and probably playing about 30 mins per game.

FWIW J. Hodge hung him out to dry on his twitter...Just absolutely laid into the kid for being weak.

:lol: do you have a quote from Hodge?

#14 YoungPanthers89

YoungPanthers89

Lucy Snorebush

• HUDDLER
  • 10,759 posts
  • LocationNC

Posted 27 April 2011 - 04:51 PM

:lol: do you have a quote from Hodge?

Don't have too read those "emotional a**" tweets/posts anymore!! #winning Was like reading an online channel of "Lifetime"! #boyestrogen lol

He later tweeted he was joking and wished him the best

#15 Stumpy

Stumpy

Cam Ward Trolls Hard

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,475 posts
  • LocationHickory

Posted 27 April 2011 - 10:36 PM

Losing Harrow is definitely going to hurt, but I am more worried about losing Scott Wood. There's been whispers about him leaving since the season ended. A friend of mine saw him at a bar and asked him about the rumors, he said he misses home (Indiana) and that he has never played on a losing team before, that he just wants to go back to playing for a winner.

I think we will be able to get by without Harrow. Brown should be able to step in without any drop off. But if we lose our best shooter as well, we are screwed.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.