Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Htar

Now that Iran has enough enriched

88 posts in this topic

Invade Romania?

They fucking have it coming!!!!

iran could shut down the entire world if it wanted to with four hadjis in a rubber boat. they don't need a nuclear bomb. combine that with the fact there's no evidence at all they're designing one and yes, i do think they're pursuing nuclear energy because their government is bankrupting itself subsidizing all of its oil for their citizens.

Yes I'm sure that their intentions are as pure as the driven snow...

Are all conservatives scared to fucking death of a country we can squish with our thumb any time we want? Pathetic.

Take all their embassy employees in Washington hostage.

If they actually had an embassy. Maybe thats why Obama is in Canada, to scope out the Iranian embassy there.

Yes I'm sure that their intentions are as pure as the driven snow...

is this all you have?

Are all conservatives scared to f*cking death of a country we can squish with our thumb any time we want? Pathetic.

I'm certainly not scared of Iran, and it is true that we could squish them if we wanted, but what I'm most scared of is the liberals that now run our government not wanting to do anything but talk and play nice with all the bad guys out there.

is this all you have?

Fiz, dude, grow up... there's no point in arguing with you about this or anything else. You see the good in all the actions of everyone out there EXCEPT the United States. That is your right as an American, but I don't have to agree with it.

If I was Iran and could build a bomb, I would.

Hell, if I was the Dominican Republic and I could, I would.

We all go on about how we need to have a strong military in the US in order to maintain respect, yet get scared because other nations feel the same way.

Iran's main antagonists are the preeminent nuclear power, and a definite nuclear power. Like India and Pakistan, that is a balance that WILL be addressed.

It was the US that let the genie out of the bottle; hell, I can't believe it's taken these people 60 + years to duplicate our efforts.

We all go on about how we need to have a strong military in the US in order to maintain respect, yet get scared because other nations feel the same way.

Iran's main antagonists are the preeminent nuclear power, and a definite nuclear power. Like India and Pakistan, that is a balance that WILL be addressed.

It was the US that let the genie out of the bottle; hell, I can't believe it's taken these people 60 + years to duplicate our efforts.

Scared, or just concerned? Big difference. If you were Israel would you trust nukes in the hands of Iran?

I don't care. Thats Israels problem. If they had not gotten the bomb, its very, very likely that Iran would not be nearly as interested in getting one for themselves.

If by definitel nuclear power, you mean Israel, then I disagree. Israel was not a potential enemy of Iran, until Iran started making threatening communications towards Israel. Israel's ability to attack Iran was severly limited due to geography, and except for the Iranian president's lunatic ravings, the thought of a Iran/Israel conflict wouldn't even occur. That problem was brought on by Iran and Iran only.

If Iran has a nuclear concern, it should be Pakistan, and the potential that the Taliban (a sunni organization) might gain power there and be a threat to Shia Iran.

I don't care who started it, it is what it is. Iran started threatening communications for internal political reasons, just like Hugo Chavez. Big freaking deal.

But your point is well taken concerning Pakistan, and shows that there are indeed valid understandable reasons for Iran to want the bomb.

If Iran gets the bomb, then the Saudis are going to want the thing. Then we are looking at a nuclear powder keg in the Persian gulf, and if one goes off, we would see an economic crisis that would make the current problems look trivial by comparison.