Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jpniner

Mort: 99.99% chance Newton to Panthers

48 posts in this topic

LOL. I love it. I hope we draft Von Miller.. so people are pooping in their pants on LIVE TV.. Even NEON QUEEFON.

Anytime someone is 99.99% sure of something, it means they have no clue whatsoever. If he was so sure, he would say it's a done deal already.

I think the smokescreen has faded away.

Tonight will be the greatest night this franchise has had since our last playoff win vs. the Bears 5+ years ago. I'm going to enjoy this.

Hater: "So you're saying there's a chance!!!"

dumb%2Band%2Bdumber.gif

3 people like this

Haters translation

So you're saying there's a chance!? YES!

1 person likes this

Two posters said the same thing.

Neither used the correct form of you're.

2 people like this

Waits for Haters to say it's just Mort's speculation...

If this thing is done, why haven't the Panthers announced it yet, I just don't get it.

• Portland selects Harry Giles rights to Sac
    • This is great!! Congrats Malik!!
    • Scouting report: A player who arguably all season long was the best offensive threat in college basketball sits around the later top ten in almost all draft boards. Monk is easily compared to Jamal Crawford because of his aggressive shooting combined with the ability to score from anywhere. Monk shot a near 40 percent from three while shooting 82 percent from the free throw line in his first year at Kentucky. Monk averaged an SEC second best 19.8 points per game. Monk has a shooting skillset that is needed in the NBA but is hard to find. He has that unconscious shooting stroke which can be Curry like at times. What intrigues scouts the most about Monk is that he is not just a shooter, he plays above the rim and he can guard either the one or the two. Although Monk showed off his high-flying display all year long at Kentucky, it was his defense that stood out the most. His run and gun mentality allows him to jump passing lanes and play in your face defense on almost every possession forcing turnovers and fast break opportunities quite frequently. Monk is a dangerous transition guard who can score in a flurry. With the way that the NBA is going regarding athletic three point shooting guards, Monk would fit well with virtually every team in the NBA and could be used in multiple different lineups. Even though he is a shooter, Monk has the capability of running an offense and getting his teammates open.