3 replies to this topic

#1 Ncstatefan

Ncstatefan

GO PACK!!!

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 654 posts

Posted 20 February 2009 - 01:29 PM

Tampa Bay Lightning(19-27-12)vs. Carolina Hurricanes (29-25-5)
7:00 PM EST FSC

Coming off a nice 6-2 win over the Islanders, the canes are 3 points out of the playoffs coming back home. They are on a 3 game losing streak at home with a combined total of 15-2. Cam Ward will most likely be in net for the canes while since Kolzig is out I don't really know who will be in net for TB.

The canes have won all four meetings this season vs TB.

I expect it to be a playoff atmosphere and a nice 3-2 win for the Canes.

I will be in section 305 as usual.

Edited by Ncstatefan, 20 February 2009 - 01:33 PM.

#2 merchman567

merchman567

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 284 posts

Posted 20 February 2009 - 09:42 PM

Another huge win...... Go Canes!

#3 Peppa Jack Supreme

Peppa Jack Supreme

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 407 posts
  • LocationRaleigh, NC

Posted 21 February 2009 - 12:09 AM

Its about time they won at home! I really thought we were going to put 6 or 7 up, but the guys just kept whiffing on the open net. Great game for Corvo, all the more reason to trade Kaberle. He is the 6th guy in the rotation and making alot of money. Trade him for something and bring up someone from Albany.

#4 Mesmer

Mesmer

Healthy Scratch

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,896 posts

Posted 21 February 2009 - 12:29 AM

Its about time they won at home! I really thought we were going to put 6 or 7 up, but the guys just kept whiffing on the open net. Great game for Corvo, all the more reason to trade Kaberle. He is the 6th guy in the rotation and making alot of money. Trade him for something and bring up someone from Albany.

I think it'd be hard to get rid of Kaberle. I believe they've tried placing him on waivers and nobody really bit on it. I'm not really sure how it works, but I think there's a way you can get a guy off waivers and only pay a portion of his salary.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com