Photo
- - - - -

Abortion...

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
43 replies to this topic

#16 Kevin Greene

Kevin Greene

_RUN FOZZY RUN_

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,318 posts

Posted 21 February 2009 - 07:20 PM

Abortion is such an ugly word. Couldn't you edit the title of this thread to something more noble like Pro Choice?

Posted Image

#17 mmmbeans

mmmbeans

FBI SURVEILLANCE VAN

• HUDDLER
  • 14,000 posts

Posted 21 February 2009 - 11:02 PM

Hence why I said if your not responsible enough to take care of your own child you shouldn't be having sex to begin with. If you already have 2 or 3 kids at home and you don't want anymore of them, get something done to prevent it. We put mom's and dad's in jail for back alley drug deals, I don't see the difference with this.
There shouldn't be any unwanted children, Like I said if your having sex, Unprotected or not you should be able to face the consequences of your actions if not, then simply put you shouldn't be having sex. Children are one of the possible outcomes of having sex.
The only way you should be allowed to have an abortion is if you were raped or the doctor's know for sure having the baby would kill the mom.

Simply put if you have consensual sex and you end up pregnant, that's your own fault and you should be made to take care of the baby and grow the f up, if not possible, adoption as a last resort. Teach people some responsibility and that actions do indeed have consequences in life.

lulz.

#18 engine9

engine9

shoota muhfukkaina minute

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,089 posts

Posted 21 February 2009 - 11:18 PM

If more people in this world had been aborted it would be a better place.

#19 rodeo

rodeo

Keelah se'lai

• HUDDLER
  • 15,927 posts

Posted 22 February 2009 - 11:49 AM

Hence why I said if your not responsible enough to take care of your own child you shouldn't be having sex to begin with. If you already have 2 or 3 kids at home and you don't want anymore of them, get something done to prevent it. We put mom's and dad's in jail for back alley drug deals, I don't see the difference with this.
There shouldn't be any unwanted children, Like I said if your having sex, Unprotected or not you should be able to face the consequences of your actions if not, then simply put you shouldn't be having sex. Children are one of the possible outcomes of having sex.
The only way you should be allowed to have an abortion is if you were raped or the doctor's know for sure having the baby would kill the mom.

Simply put if you have consensual sex and you end up pregnant, that's your own fault and you should be made to take care of the baby and grow the f up, if not possible, adoption as a last resort. Teach people some responsibility and that actions do indeed have consequences in life.

so it should be the government's job to teach us life lessons! that's the most nanny state thing i've ever heard.

#20 Htar

Htar

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,599 posts

Posted 22 February 2009 - 12:32 PM

No doubt that there are crappy parents, but that should not be the only qualifying factor of parenthood...Besides it's subjective anyway. Just because someone's environment or methodology is different, doesn't mean their kids will grow up to be complete retards.

#21 Niner National

Niner National

• HUDDLER
  • 3,473 posts

Posted 22 February 2009 - 01:24 PM

Abortion Explained by a twelve year old....

This twelve year old knows more then 75% of the American public, its kind of sad

I'm pretty sure more than 75% of the American public can read note cards given to them by their parents.

#22 OneBadassCat

OneBadassCat

• HUDDLER
  • 5,082 posts

Posted 22 February 2009 - 01:53 PM

Abortion Explained by a twelve year old....

This twelve year old knows more then 75% of the American public, its kind of sad

Too bad shes a fuging dumbass just spitting out what her conservative parents teach her.

#23 Mesmer

Mesmer

Healthy Scratch

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,896 posts

Posted 22 February 2009 - 02:08 PM

I don't even know why we elect our officials. I think we should appoint someone as king and let him tell us all how to live our lives. With one way of thinking, we could sure get a lot done a hell of a lot quicker.

#24 mmmbeans

mmmbeans

FBI SURVEILLANCE VAN

• HUDDLER
  • 14,000 posts

Posted 22 February 2009 - 03:22 PM

No doubt that there are crappy parents, but that should not be the only qualifying factor of parenthood...Besides it's subjective anyway. Just because someone's environment or methodology is different, doesn't mean their kids will grow up to be complete retards.

does that include teh gheys?

#25 Htar

Htar

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,599 posts

Posted 22 February 2009 - 07:21 PM

does that include teh gheys?

When a man and a man can procreate, or woman and woman...THen yeah!

Why subject a kid to that kind of torment. Life's tough enough.

#26 Delhommey

Delhommey

• Moderators
  • 12,558 posts

Posted 22 February 2009 - 07:26 PM

The only problem kids with gay parents have is the torture they recieve from the children of backwards ignorant parents

#27 APCegr

APCegr

Huddle Engineer

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 231 posts

Posted 22 February 2009 - 07:43 PM

Too bad shes a f*cking dumbass just spitting out what her conservative parents teach her.

I never said i was Pro-Choice or Pro-Life i just said take an interest in her video... the article from the video says she is about 75% more educated then american public about abortion....

#28 dimbee

dimbee

Rabble Rouser

• HUDDLER
  • 7,915 posts

Posted 22 February 2009 - 08:02 PM

All I had to hear was this girl mention reading a story on the "Focus on the Family" website.

#29 Kevin Greene

Kevin Greene

_RUN FOZZY RUN_

• HUDDLER
  • 17,318 posts

Posted 22 February 2009 - 08:11 PM

The only problem kids with gay parents have is the torture they recieve from the children of backwards ignorant parents

When my daughter was in preschool at Montessori there was a lesbian couple with a 4 year old there. One mom would come by mid-school day every day to breast feed the 4 year old. That's the only "torture" he had to deal with. The rest of the kids knew that was wrong. :( :ee:
The two mommy thing they just accepted.

#30 mmmbeans

mmmbeans

FBI SURVEILLANCE VAN

• HUDDLER
  • 14,000 posts

Posted 22 February 2009 - 09:00 PM

When my daughter was in preschool at Montessori there was a lesbian couple with a 4 year old there. One mom would come by mid-school day every day to breast feed the 4 year old. That's the only "torture" he had to deal with. The rest of the kids knew that was wrong. :( :ee:
The two mommy thing they just accepted.

yea, that's pretty fugin weird right there.

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com