Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Car123

Round 5: WR Hawaii Kealoha Pilares

214 posts in this topic

For someone who lacks speed he certainly has a lot of HUGE plays....I LOVE THIS PICK....

1300 yards 88 catches and 15 TDs for a WR in the 5th round is great

kealoha-pilares.jpg

Dem tattoos is awesome!

I really liked this pick as well, I thought we might pick him up if he was available in the later rounds. A Steve Smith replace? I hope not as we need Smitty around now more than ever.

A lot of negative opinions from the draft grades I'm seeing on other sites. Not sure why. Everything I've read/seen so far leads me to believe he'll be a very effective slot receiver, if not quite a bit more.

Sounds awesome.
Yet two stable picks from the 3rd round says that they ain't worth poo. That tells me that you ain't worth poo. Thanks for playing.
1 person likes this

Love this pick myself, the sleeper pick of Carolina's draft imo.

Here's a former running back with 4.4 speed, thats quick and shifty as hell, has a killer stiff arm and can make people miss tackles. Fits in perfectly as a slot type guy similar to Wes Welker or such....

One this kid gets route running and his catching technique worked up some, watch out.

Just putting some combine/pro day numbers out there

5-10 / 200 pounds

Ran a 4.42, with a low of 4.38, high was 4.52

vertical of 40 1/2 inches

broad jump of 10'05

4.11 20 yard shuttle

6.85 3 cone

Love this pick myself, the sleeper pick of Carolina's draft imo.

Here's a former running back with 4.4 speed, thats quick and shifty as hell, has a killer stiff arm and can make people miss tackles. Fits in perfectly as a slot type guy similar to Wes Welker or such....

One this kid gets route running and his catching technique worked up some, watch out.

Just putting some combine/pro day numbers out there

5-10 / 200 pounds

Ran a 4.42, with a low of 4.38, high was 4.52

vertical of 40 1/2 inches

broad jump of 10'05

4.11 20 yard shuttle

6.85 3 cone

http://fantasyfootballmetrics.com/Player_News/2011/NFL%20Draft/Draft_2011_Pilares_4-19-11_1.0.htm

Not relevant to the thread...just chipping in to say I was at the World Taekwondo Championships in Gyeongju, South Korea today...and found a guy wearing number #89 jersey. If that guy happens to be on this board...hell yeah to you my brother! If you are still in Korea hit me up...beer is on me!

Ricky Prohels new project.

That vertical is insane!!! I deem him the Flyin' Hawaiian!!!