Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Car123

Round 5: WR Hawaii Kealoha Pilares

214 posts in this topic

he doesn't sound as mad at the world as smitty does though lol

that mega-sleeper article pointed out that this could be considered a pick that the smart teams like the colts/patriots make in the later rounds...we must of done our homework.

I'd like to join you guys in the Pilares fan club. I've never heard of him til now, but I saw the pick and for some reason I can't stop being excited about it. As to the last statement, I do feel like this is the kind of pick the smart teams make in the late rounds. This Pilares fanboy club is awesome!!!

I remember him now after watching the highlights of him shredding my Trojans :-/

I think he will end up being one of our best picks of the draft.

I don't know about y'all but everytime Pilares scores I'm yelling "ALOHA!!!!" Hopefully him and Newton will build a strong relationship from the start.

kealoha-pilares.jpg

richardson not going to like those tattoos! lol

I really thought we would take a linebacker and try to turn him into a WR. This is a total departure from the norm... WTF. :D

negatives,,, drops too many cachable passes....??? wtf?

Hmmm...I'm thinking we're gonna see some 4 wides with a TE as the 5th receiver, which is an awful lot like what Cam had at Auburn, except he will have much better WR's now.