Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ashor

Jimmy Clausen

263 posts in this topic

Haha, I thought some jerk bumped this thread to try to make the OP look bad. But the OP is the one who bumped the thread! Unbelievable.

1 person likes this

Hilarious. Jimmy isn't even good enough to get a jersey on sundays, and he should be starting? LMAO! Its poo like this that make me realize why our fanbase is mocked.

Hilarious. Jimmy isn't even good enough to get a jersey on sundays, and he should be starting? LMAO! Its poo like this that make me realize why our fanbase is mocked.

So not that we're outnumbered in our own stadium by away fans every week then?

I'll take a W over stats any day of the week. Who says Jimmy can't put up the same numbers in this offense?

anyone who watches football. Jimmy plays the game differently than Cam. Can't argue that. Cam is a downfield thrower.....Clausen isn't.

Haha, I thought some jerk bumped this thread to try to make the OP look bad. But the OP is the one who bumped the thread! Unbelievable.

Nope. OP not the bumper, although he is still in love with Clausen. :beatdeadhorse5:

And I'm still interested in his reasoning on how ultra accurate Rivers needs to change his mechanics. :p

Who says Jimmy can't put up the same numbers in this offense?

hjDHKYp8Kn0ve143j4py3yaYo1_400.gif

I'll take a W over stats any day of the week. Who says Jimmy can't put up the same numbers in this offense?

Ow, just ANYONE that ever saw Clausen "try to play".

False

Happy birthday Jimmy!

False

True.

Jimmy-Clausen-Panthers-Debut.jpg

Fingers crossed Clausen beats Newton out.

:jc:

bwah ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11