Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ashor

Jimmy Clausen

263 posts in this topic

I'll take a W over stats any day of the week. Who says Jimmy can't put up the same numbers in this offense?

doesn't seem like he has the arm for the frequent deep passing

Who's Jimmy Clausen?

Edit: u have no idea how good that felt to say out loud for the first time...

COS IT WAS ALL HIS FAULT! AMIRIGHT!?

Wait, no it wasn't. Nevermind.

The offense hasn't actually changed all that much and the QB job still requires completing a pass in the face of pressure instead of throwing the ball away 50 times a game. It still requires that you don't fumble the ball.

The job also still requires poise, leadership abilities and confidence and making your team believe in you.

If he only had all of those things, yeah, he might. But then, he'd still be smaller than Cam, minus the rushing abilities.

However, I do hope he eventually develops as an NFL QB. He'll be a completely different kind of QB, and honestly I'd be terrified to see what happens to this offense if Cam ever goes down and anyone tries to step in for him.

Ahahahahahahahaha!

Oh wait.........you're serious?

I'll take a W over stats any day of the week. Who says Jimmy can't put up the same numbers in this offense?

:lol:

Haha, I thought some jerk bumped this thread to try to make the OP look bad. But the OP is the one who bumped the thread! Unbelievable.

1 person likes this

Hilarious. Jimmy isn't even good enough to get a jersey on sundays, and he should be starting? LMAO! Its poo like this that make me realize why our fanbase is mocked.

Hilarious. Jimmy isn't even good enough to get a jersey on sundays, and he should be starting? LMAO! Its poo like this that make me realize why our fanbase is mocked.

So not that we're outnumbered in our own stadium by away fans every week then?

anyone who watches football. Jimmy plays the game differently than Cam. Can't argue that. Cam is a downfield thrower.....Clausen isn't.

Haha, I thought some jerk bumped this thread to try to make the OP look bad. But the OP is the one who bumped the thread! Unbelievable.

Nope. OP not the bumper, although he is still in love with Clausen. :beatdeadhorse5:

And I'm still interested in his reasoning on how ultra accurate Rivers needs to change his mechanics. :p

Ow, just ANYONE that ever saw Clausen "try to play".

False