Photo
- - - - -

Rick Santelli 2012

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
41 replies to this topic

#31 dimbee

dimbee

Rabble Rouser

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,915 posts

Posted 24 February 2009 - 09:28 PM

so you know how to grow food and plan on sustenance farming?

Yes, I do.

congrats you'll be the first against the wall when the hungry hordes come

I'm sorry that I shot down your every accusation, Fiz. I'll welcome you to my farmhouse and will share my food with you. I'll even let you help me work the farm in exchange for some of the harvest... assuming you have any idea of how to work a farm, of course. I don't need any green horns hoeing my field. You'd probably hoe away a sprout thinking it's a weed

#32 Fiz

Fiz

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 11,063 posts

Posted 24 February 2009 - 09:31 PM

i mean i thought it was pretty clear that i was using you to mean the population as a whole, especially when i started referring to things like "the vast majority of suburbs."

i guess it's my fault for forgetting that subtlety is completely lost with you.

#33 dimbee

dimbee

Rabble Rouser

• HUDDLER
  • 7,915 posts

I'll even go one further for you, Fiz. I know how to can my extra food for future consumption.

#34 Jase

Jase

Kuechold Fantasies

• Administrators
  • 17,484 posts

Yes, I do.

I'm sorry that I shot down your every accusation, Fiz. I'll welcome you to my farmhouse and will share my food with you. I'll even let you help me work the farm in exchange for some of the harvest... assuming you have any idea of how to work a farm, of course. I don't need any green horns hoeing my field. You'd probably hoe away a sprout thinking it's a weed

Sounds like you know your way around a hoe.

Good hoes are hard to find, no?

#35 dimbee

dimbee

Rabble Rouser

• HUDDLER
  • 7,915 posts

Posted 24 February 2009 - 09:32 PM

i mean i thought it was pretty clear that i was using you to mean the population as a whole, especially when i started referring to things like "the vast majority of suburbs."

i guess it's my fault for forgetting that subtlety is completely lost with you.

Indeed it was completely lost on me when you used so many "Do YOU" questions.

Go ahead, backtrack, boh

#36 dimbee

dimbee

Rabble Rouser

• HUDDLER
  • 7,915 posts

Posted 24 February 2009 - 09:34 PM

Sounds like you know your way around a hoe.

Good hoes are hard to find, no?

Indeed they are! Ya gotta keep that edge filed, good and sharp...

Wait....

[Scrum]I C WUT U DID THAR![/Scrum]

#37 Fiz

Fiz

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 11,063 posts

Posted 24 February 2009 - 09:34 PM

Indeed it was completely lost on me when you used so many "Do YOU" questions.

Go ahead, backtrack, boh

in the future i'll use the impersonal "one" to avoid confusing you

#38 dimbee

dimbee

Rabble Rouser

• HUDDLER
  • 7,915 posts

Posted 24 February 2009 - 09:37 PM

in the future i'll use the impersonal "one" to avoid confusing you

Good call.

#39 dimbee

dimbee

Rabble Rouser

• HUDDLER
  • 7,915 posts

Posted 24 February 2009 - 09:45 PM

Without fertilizer, much of the giant farms will be forced to lie fallow for years, and that's if they can get legumial plants to them, which isn't a given.

Notice the shift from the use of "they" to the use of "you" here...

furthermore, what in the world could you do on a farm? do you know how to farm? do you know when to harvest something? do you know how the planting cycles work? do you know how to plow a field? do you know how deep to plant what seeds? there's not going to be any power, you won't be able to look this stuff up.

Yes, I'm sure your use of "you" was anecdotal to the peoples of suburbs. :out:

#40 Fiz

Fiz

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 11,063 posts

Posted 24 February 2009 - 09:51 PM

please tell me more about what i meant to say after claiming i was attacking you personally without knowing anything about you.

i mean there's plenty of things i could have said that everyone agrees here that you suck at without needing to specifically mention your farming ability (though your walden-esque naivety is pretty laughable) but it looks like you're pretty determined to just russia in winter me into leaving so i'll go ahead and do that

#41 dimbee

dimbee

Rabble Rouser

• HUDDLER
  • 7,915 posts

Posted 24 February 2009 - 09:54 PM

please tell me more about what i meant to say after claiming i was attacking you personally without knowing anything about you.

i mean there's plenty of things i could have said that everyone agrees here that you suck at without needing to specifically mention your farming ability (though your walden-esque naivety is pretty laughable) but it looks like you're pretty determined to just russia in winter me into leaving so i'll go ahead and do that

Awesome. Don't let the metaphorical door hit you in your metaphorical ass on the way out.

:ciappa:

#42 dimbee

dimbee

Rabble Rouser

• HUDDLER
  • 7,915 posts

Posted 25 February 2009 - 12:48 PM

Regardless, it seemed to me that you were implying that the average broker is smarter than the average customer. If thats incorrect, then I am sorry.

"Smarter" is such a relative term. More informed and up to speed on the mortgage industry? Absolutely. I'd say 9 times out 10, the LO is more informed than the average customer. In no way is that a slight on the borrower. I would say the same thing about any expert in their industry in comparison to the average consumer.

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com