97 replies to this topic

#16 pantherfan49

pantherfan49

Angry inventor

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,312 posts

Posted 06 May 2011 - 08:02 AM

Cause he could be a Panther right now if he wanted.

Or he could go back to school and play another year of college football when there is a chance that there will be no pro football this year.

Don't make too much of Luck's decision to go back to school. I don't know where Panther fans got off on saying he didn't want to come here.

If the Panthers got the chance to grab Luck next year, I would do it, regardless of the presence of Cam and Jimmy. Luck is as close to the real deal as you can find in a college QB.

#17 Panthro

Panthro

Bunned

• Moderators
  • 23,217 posts

Posted 06 May 2011 - 08:06 AM

Or he could go back to school and play another year of college football when there is a chance that there will be no pro football this year.

Don't make too much of Luck's decision to go back to school. I don't know where Panther fans got off on saying he didn't want to come here.

If the Panthers got the chance to grab Luck next year, I would do it, regardless of the presence of Cam and Jimmy. Luck is as close to the real deal as you can find in a college QB.

He basically pulled an Eli Manning without looking like a complete douchebag. Drafting Luck and not trading him for the gabillion picks would replace the Gilbert trade as the dumbest thing this franchise has ever done.

#18 Zod

Zod

YOUR RULER

• MFCEO
  • 20,084 posts

Posted 06 May 2011 - 08:09 AM

I am still trying to figure out how we are still discussing Luck. I want to punch all of you in the man biscuits.

#19 nosuchthingasapanther

nosuchthingasapanther

• HUDDLER
  • 5,034 posts

Posted 06 May 2011 - 08:13 AM

I am still trying to figure out how we are still discussing Luck. I want to punch all of you in the man biscuits.

rep
pie

...and everything else.

#20 PantherBrew

PantherBrew

Educated White Trash

• HUDDLER
  • 6,032 posts

Posted 06 May 2011 - 08:14 AM

Good Point.

:cam:

#21 ladypanther

ladypanther

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 5,250 posts
  • LocationWNC

Posted 06 May 2011 - 08:15 AM

Should have happy thoughts on Fri.

TGIF!

#22 pantherfan49

pantherfan49

Angry inventor

• HUDDLER
  • 5,312 posts

Posted 06 May 2011 - 08:16 AM

He basically pulled an Eli Manning without looking like a complete douchebag. Drafting Luck and not trading him for the gabillion picks would replace the Gilbert trade as the dumbest thing this franchise has ever done.

Yeah drafting the next great QB would be the dumbest thing this franchise has ever done.

I am behind Cam 100%. So long as he wins games this year (provided there are games), we won't be in the position to draft Luck, so it won't matter.

#23 Panthro

Panthro

Bunned

• Moderators
  • 23,217 posts

Posted 06 May 2011 - 08:19 AM

But I'm the one who said just grab 'em in the biscuits

#24 Kettle

Kettle

I'm Stainless.

• HUDDLER
  • 13,289 posts
  • LocationThe Brew Wing

Posted 06 May 2011 - 08:22 AM

since it seems discussion of Luck is not dead I have to ask, if Cam has a remarkable season...is his value as high as or even greater than Luck?

if he has a remarkable season then we won't be in that position

Edited by King Klong, 06 May 2011 - 08:24 AM.

#25 Kitten Diver

Kitten Diver

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 2,824 posts

Posted 06 May 2011 - 08:22 AM

Agreed. He passed up millions. Decided to stay after his coach left. I don't want to hear any bullshit about passing up millions to get his degree. He either didn't like the Panthers or going to a mid level market. Whatever his reason. fug him. If this poo happens and we have the pick draft him and trade him for a solid handful of picks and players to build around Swag. :cam:

#26 pantherfan49

pantherfan49

Angry inventor

• HUDDLER
  • 5,312 posts

Posted 06 May 2011 - 08:32 AM

since it seems discussion of Luck is not dead I have to ask, if Cam has a remarkable season...is his value as high as or even greater than Luck?

if he has a remarkable season then we won't be in that position

If Cam has a remarkable season, his value will be higher than Luck's.

#27 CatMan72

CatMan72

KEEP POUNDING

• HUDDLER
  • 14,902 posts

Posted 06 May 2011 - 08:32 AM

Still need to see what happens with the motion to stay pending appeal, most folks think the expedited hearing means the court will grant the stay, but it's not a sure thing.

#28 PanthaSan

PanthaSan

Yeah, Booooyyyyyy....

• HUDDLER
  • 6,788 posts

Posted 06 May 2011 - 08:42 AM

We have Cam and Luck should be of no concern to us.

If he is really teh awesome, let him go to Buffalo.....

#29 Kettle

Kettle

I'm Stainless.

• HUDDLER
  • 13,289 posts
  • LocationThe Brew Wing

Posted 06 May 2011 - 08:42 AM

that'll make 'im sorry

#30 CatMan72

CatMan72

KEEP POUNDING

• HUDDLER
  • 14,902 posts

Posted 06 May 2011 - 08:44 AM

Yeah, Luck is going to feel like a genius when he finds himself on the Bills.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.