Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Zod

What I loathe..

92 posts in this topic

I loathe Hipsters who think your taste in music sucks because you don't listen to the bands that sound like poo that they're into. Oh and the way they dress... NO SWAG!

dont come to brooklyn then, specifically williamsburg

i loathe the original bad threads but love the mocking ones

People under 6' tall and those who hate flip flops.

I hate everyone equally

You can't tear that out of me

No segregation -separation

Just me in my world of enemies

-Slayer

get cher debil music outta here!!

Andrew Luck discussions

Corporate douchebag speak

Grown men that wear dockers with a polo shirt and believe it makes them look like anything but a walking maxi pad.

Charleston douchebags I swear every time I see one of these walking around with thigh high khaki shorts, a polo, and some flip flops I want to punch them in the face.

Gingers

i take offense!!

How could anyone loathe this:

Christina-Hendricks.jpg

....some d-bag who is pushing 40 wearing "tapout" or "affliction" shirts like the scum up here in LKN.

I think I'd rather see someone head to toe in kitten fur than that. It's just... embarrassing.

I loathe Hipsters who think your taste in music sucks because you don't listen to the bands that sound like poo that they're into. Oh and the way they dress... NO SWAG!

Meh. They're just kids. You and I and pretty much everyone else thought we were really cutting edge and stuff back in the day. Trust me, we were all just as annoying at some point in our lives.

Hell, I'm still rocking the a little of the pretension from late teens and early 20's.