Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What Cam needs to do...

30 posts in this topic

Posted

Is call up Ryan Kalil, D-Will/J-Stew, and our WR's.

He needs to get to work with Kalil with the snaps under center. After some individual drills with Kalil, he could work on the handoffs with our RB's (working on transitioning from the snap to the RB).

He could then take the snaps from Kalil and run drills with the WR, or just with the WR's themselves.

Not trying to be specific here, I just think he needs to call up some of the boys and get prepared for OTA's (if we even have them).

There needs to be some sort of preparation before the season. I'm sure he's working hard with a few team mates, it's just probably not public.

1 person likes this

Posted

Thanks bro. I'll be sure to let cam know.

Posted

He's a rookie. What's he going to do call up vets like Smitty, DeAngelo and Kalil and say "hey cut your vacation short we got work to do."?

Posted

What he needs to do is find a way to end the lockout, sign a contract, give me half the money, and report to camp.

Posted

I asked George Whitfield (Cam's tutor) via twitter if Cam was going to start working with Kalil on taking snaps and George responded that he was.

Not sure he needs to work with our backs on hand-offs, a hand-off is a hand-off.

Posted

He needs to start running routes and catching passes.

Posted

He's signing autographs this weekend in Ga. and Huntsville, Al.

Posted

"Cam Newton's future is at WR or TE" is one of the easiest ways to spot a "fan" that doesn't have a clue, when it comes to evaluating QBs. the same goes for anyone that compares him to Jamarcus Russell.

Posted

He needs to get his ass out there and start running routes and catching passes.

Posted

nah. he'd be much more effective at DE. maybe let him put on about 60lbs and slide him over to LT.

Posted

He needs to get his ass out there and start running routes and catching passes.

Well ya know the dude did catch a TD pass last season.

Seriously though he's a QB and he will be a damn good QB.

:cam:

Posted

I asked George Whitfield (Cam's tutor) via twitter if Cam was going to start working with Kalil on taking snaps and George responded that he was.

Not sure he needs to work with our backs on hand-offs, a hand-off is a hand-off.

lmao hope you told him who Kalil was.