Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Fiz

We should purge the obese from our society.

223 posts in this topic

so when deciding on which picture of yours to post on your profile how did you settle on this one and think YES THIS IS A GREAT IDEA

profilepic1215_2.gif

It's a pic of my roomates from my deployment.

It was a life changing expierence, one that created lasting friendships, that little mexican dude in front of me is now my best friend.

Does it bother you Fiz that you don't have friends outside of WoW?

Does it bother you Fiz that you don't have friends outside of WoW?

careful where you point that wicked burn cannon. im not sure i can handle another zinger like that.

Dude shutup no one's being a martyr, and while one is a choice both are rights that can receive hate.

If you don't feel like it's hate then fine for you, here are some synonym's, pick which one makes you feel comfortable:

abhorrence, abomination, anathema, animosity, animus, antagonism, antipathy, aversion, bête noire*, black beast, bother, bugbear*, detestation, disgust, enmity, execration, frost*, grievance, gripe, hatred, horror, hostility, ill will, irritant, loathing, malevolence, malignity, mislike, nasty look, no love lost, nuisance, objection, odium, pain, rancor, rankling, repugnance, repulsion, resentment, revenge, revulsion, scorn, spite, trouble, venom

If you use bugbear again I will have to infract you

Wow the level of hypocrisy you present here is amazing, you would fight to the death for representation of gay marriage,"gay is the new black" you would scream. You would lay in front of tanks against any hate a position shuch as this would receive.

But a shower of discontent at many levels against those with faith is acceptable, reaffirming my assumption that your bias lies within what you accept as hate and what you won't.

[ame]

[/ame]

I'm the big pussy that if given the oppurtunity regardless of my convinctions will be brutally honest with everyone here, if any of you said this ish to my face in real life, not psuedo-debate internet life, i'd break your face open, just saying though....i'm a pussy that'll stand up for himself.

Love ya!!!! (especially you hoseboy)

Ah yes the ever so Christian "turn the other cheek" philosophy. Now I believe this s where your overuse of the word hypocrite would work out great

lolintvm4.jpg

lol che was a pussy shut up pstall

got ya :hand:

From my angle I see some good points on the side tracked topic. Both sides.

From nikk's perspective there seems to be a consistent haranguing of those that are christians or call themselves christians.

And while I know some on here a little better than he does I try to sneak the vegatable in the meatloaf to get my points across.

Trojan horse embedded points that some may not know that got till later.

Now back to the obese.

Ah yes the ever so Christian "turn the other cheek" philosophy. Now I believe this s where your overuse of the word hypocrite would work out great

lolintvm4.jpg

And once again for being an honest man to you, one who has already pointed out he is flawed, i'm not allowed to stand up for myself.

Internet tough guy hmmm, I wrote if you said this crap to me in real life, something even Fiz doesn't have the balls to do.

And once again for being an honest man to you, one who has already pointed out he is flawed, i'm not allowed to stand up for myself.

Internet tough guy hmmm, I wrote if you said this crap to me in real life, something even Fiz doesn't have the balls to do.

____________/

profilepic1215_2.gif

____________/

profilepic1215_2.gif

You adopting me and my friends as yours or something...don't forget I made you laugh earlier.

You adopting me and my friends as yours or something...don't forget I made you laugh earlier.

sweet i'd love to go murder some iraqi civilians with your friends.