Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Fiz

We should purge the obese from our society.

223 posts in this topic

Sh*t. I guess I should tell my parents that I hate them then, huh?

Also, what don't you get about race vs. religion? One you're born with. One you're taught.

Both are rights in the Constitution, infringement on either is hate, and just so everyone doesn't start rants on this next topic no I do not hate black folks or gay people, who you sleep with is your choice.

Also, what don't you get about race vs. religion? One you're born with. One you're taught.

What about man boobs? I was neither born with them nor taught that they are unacceptable. Yet, Fiz wants to kill me because I have them.

what's historically been more hypocritical than religion?

Any man who values his word as his standard and has either failed or not met expectations could be labled a hypocrite, me, you, the President, Godzilla, and Dora the Explorer (especially her i'm waiting for here to forget that stupid backpack one day)

Both are rights in the Constitution, infringement on either is hate, and just so everyone doesn't start rants on this next topic no I do not hate black folks or gay people, who you sleep with is your choice.

the constitution defends a person's right to hate religions too so long as they don't infringe on someone else's rights to practice said religion. I can hate blacks, hispanics, and fine young males all day if I want to. Infringement is hate, but hate is not infringement.

the constitution defends a person's right to hate religions too so long as they don't infringe on someone else's rights to practice said religion. I can hate blacks, hispanics, and fine young males all day if I want to. Infringement is hate, but hate is not infringement.

Okay everyone I think misses the point, by constantly talking about how much you dislike someone, constantly, not once or even occasionally but at any moment you see an opening, it's friggin hate.

My original analogy was that if it was directed at race not religion, specifically Christians (there's a little inkling inside that some of you would be upset about Muslim hate speech), everyone would be up in arms and that said poster would be promptly banned.

I hope UNCC's attempt to get football fails.

:D

Okay everyone I think misses the point, by constantly talking about how much you dislike someone, constantly, not once or even occasionally but at any moment you see an opening, it's friggin hate.

My original analogy was that if it was directed at race not religion, specifically Christians (there's a little inkling inside that some of you would be upset about Muslim hate speech), everyone would be up in arms and that said poster would be promptly banned.

usually when everyone misses the point, you did a shitty job of conveying that point.

I hope UNCC's attempt to get football fails.

:D

a lot of people do.

usually when everyone misses the point, you did a sh*tty job of conveying that point.

I explained it twice in two different ways, I think the majority of people here keep they're "special glasses" on to see religion when it's presented to them.

I can't help but feel like we've gone over this.

Criticizing someone for being black, for instance, is bigotry because it is not a choice to be black. I tend to think that argument goes for gays as well because that's not a choice either, but whatever. Let's not confuse things too much.

Criticizing, or more realisically "questioning," someone for being Christian isn't bigotry because that's a choice they have made consciously and subsequently should have reasons why they believe the things they do. Just because people don't accept your stance that Jesus isn't the son of God is not us being mean to you. And it certainly isn't the same thing as criticizing someone for their skin color.