Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

bleys

Official Hip-Hop Thread

448 posts in this topic

Wayne really does suck..

I like 'She Will' though...

I think the best rapper is fellow North Carolinia J. Cole, I honestly think he's on a different level then anyone else in the game right now. His album dropes 9/27, gonna be a must get for any hip hop fan. Here is just on his most famous songs:

I like 'She Will' though...

I haven't downloaded the album yet.. I've avoided the frustration I'm going to have when I listen to it and realize it's just Wayne trying to be clever and single handedly ruining hip-hop.. I say that because it seems most rappers are trying to mimic him, even the "great" Jay-Z.. and Kanye didn't just drop out of college, he dropped out of hip-hop..

needless to say, all 3 are the equivalent of Wakka Flakka until they get back to speaking some sort of message..

I think the best rapper is fellow North Carolinia J. Cole, I honestly think he's on a different level then anyone else in the game right now. His album dropes 9/27, gonna be a must get for any hip hop fan. Here is just on his most famous songs:

">

Not a big Ace Hood fan, but I like the hook on this one

Carter IV is on youtube, it's terrible. MegaMan, President Carter are the only goo new tracks. I liked She Will, John and 6'7" though. Still, it's an awful album. Def not buying it.

I'm not sure why people think he's saying 6'7" when he says 6 foot 7 foot 8 foot..

of course, that's about what I expected out of the Carter 4.. "best CD ever" yeah fuukking right..

edit: matter of fact, some idiot was on here talking about how ignorant Wayne was by saying 6 foot 7 foot instead of 6 foot 7 inches.. which 6'7" has nothing to do with 6 foot 7 foot... a bit ironic I thought...

Wayne was sipping syrup when he named that song.