Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CDC preparing for Zombie Apocalypse

29 posts in this topic

Posted

First of all, you should have an emergency kit in your house. This includes things like water, food, and other supplies to get you through the first couple of days before you can locate a zombie-free refugee camp (or in the event of a natural disaster, it will buy you some time until you are able to make your way to an evacuation shelter or utility lines are restored).

CDC Website

Just wait, you'll come begging for my help. Can't say I didn't warn you!

Posted

Yeah, let's tell people to prepare for something that will never happen instead of preparing them for what will happen.

:rolleyes:

But you can believe it because the CDC said it and they are a mouthpiece for the govt.

:jc:

Posted

:lol:

Some people are so blind in their own beliefs they can't even see when someone is speaking tongue in cheek.

1 person likes this

Posted

I'm heading out to Boulder, Colorado right now.

Posted

I see you as the Vegas type.

Posted

Some people are so blind in their own beliefs they can't even see when someone is speaking tongue in cheek.

Yeah...

The problem with that is....this is really from the CDC.

Posted

It's kind of a tongue-in-cheek campaign," Daigle said Wednesday. "We were talking about hurricane preparedness and someone bemoaned that we kept putting out the same messages."

While metrics for the post are not yet available, Daigle said it has become the most popular CDC blog entry in just two days.

"People are so tuned into zombies," he said. "People are really dialed in on zombies. The idea is we're reaching an audience or a segment we'd never reach with typical messages."

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/health/2011/05/18/cdc-warns-public-prepare-zombie-apocalypse/#ixzz1MpYagQks

Posted

Dammit!

When I find out who leaked, their ass is mine!

2 people like this

Posted

Then they need to fire the writers the hired from Jay Leno...cuz they still aren't funny.

Posted

Yeah, real haha. Kinda like when the Dr. tells you that you only have 1 week to live and then 5 days later says, "April Fools!".

haha

Proof positive that you should not believe a word the government says or any of it's "subsidiaries".

Posted

Yeah, real haha. Kinda like when the Dr. tells you that you only have 1 week to live and then 5 days later says, "April Fools!".

haha

Proof positive that you should not believe a word the government says or any of it's "subsidiaries".

Ooohh please... tell me more...

TV-Media-Influence-on-Child-Development.jpg

Posted

Dammit!

When I find out who leaked, their ass is mine!

Brains too good for you?