Photo
- - - - -

Holy god Bobby Jindal was awful tonight

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
62 replies to this topic

#31 rippadonn

rippadonn

Since 2006

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,912 posts

Posted 25 February 2009 - 11:52 AM

You have it all figured out, don't you?

No, I have politics figured out, doesn't take a genius.

#32 SCP

SCP

Crop Dusting Son of a Bitch

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 20,490 posts

Posted 25 February 2009 - 11:56 AM

Does she have a pond AND a pool? A pond would be good for you. :)

If she has a pond, maybe there is some rare two headed salamander living in it that is worth saving. She could get all her stuff paid for.

#33 SCP

SCP

• HUDDLER
  • 20,490 posts

Posted 25 February 2009 - 12:02 PM

No, I have politics figured out, doesn't take a genius.

You don't have to be a genius to get elected either. Just portray one on a big stage in front of thousands of slobbering worshipers. Or, have a daddy that was el Presidente once upon a time.

I wish we could get people in office who actually have a f*cking clue.

Panthro in 2012!!!!!

Edited by SouthCakPanther, 25 February 2009 - 12:14 PM.

#34 rippadonn

rippadonn

Since 2006

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,912 posts

Posted 25 February 2009 - 12:47 PM

You don't have to be a genius to get elected either. Just portray one on a big stage in front of thousands of slobbering worshipers. Or, have a daddy that was el Presidente once upon a time.

I wish we could get people in office who actually have a f*cking clue.

Panthro in 2012!!!!!

Oh so true.

LOL, This guy is the closest we've had to a regular Joe in a long time. Joe attorney, elitist.

#35 Matt Foley

Matt Foley

• HUDDLER
  • 15,983 posts

Posted 25 February 2009 - 12:51 PM

Oh so true.

LOL, This guy is the closest we've had to a regular Joe in a long time. Joe attorney, elitist.

This guy's ego is in for a huge surprise.

#36 Htar

Htar

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,599 posts

Posted 25 February 2009 - 12:57 PM

Jindal was bad...Good thing I don't vote for candidates based on their oratory skills.

#37 Davidson Deac II

Davidson Deac II

• HUDDLER
  • 17,293 posts

Posted 25 February 2009 - 01:03 PM

Here is another clue... People could afford those houses before they were laid off.

I don't think that tells the whole story. The housing market collapse started before large numbers of people got laid off. The Unemployment rate when Bear Sterns collapsed was at 5%, about the same as it was in 2006 when Wachovia bought Golden West. Many people were flipping houses, and when they couldn't flip them anymore, they let the banks take them, and from what I understand, thats what got things rolling downhill.

#38 Davidson Deac II

Davidson Deac II

• HUDDLER
  • 17,293 posts

Posted 25 February 2009 - 01:04 PM

Jindal was bad...Good thing I don't vote for candidates based on their oratory skills.

One thing I like about Thomas Jefferson. He wasn't big on speeches. He published papers and wrote letters.

#39 Matt Foley

Matt Foley

• HUDDLER
  • 15,983 posts

Posted 25 February 2009 - 01:05 PM

I don't think that tells the whole story. The housing market collapse started before large numbers of people got laid off. The Unemployment rate when Bear Sterns collapsed was at 5%, about the same as it was in 2006 when Wachovia bought Golden West. Many people were flipping houses, and when they couldn't flip them anymore, they let the banks take them, and from what I understand, thats what got things rolling downhill.

I blame those damn house flipping shows. Look how easy it is, everybody. Go out and buy a second house!

#40 Fiz

Fiz

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 11,063 posts

Posted 25 February 2009 - 01:24 PM

listen to this yes i know im amazing at the internet

#41 SCP

SCP

• HUDDLER
  • 20,490 posts

Posted 25 February 2009 - 01:36 PM

listen to this yes i know im amazing at the internet

I clicked on your link and got this. WTF Fiz?
Posted Image

There I go, making it about Obama again......

Edited by SouthCakPanther, 25 February 2009 - 01:39 PM.

#42 Fiz

Fiz

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 11,063 posts

Posted 25 February 2009 - 01:41 PM

you are very unfunny

#43 SCP

SCP

• HUDDLER
  • 20,490 posts

Posted 25 February 2009 - 01:44 PM

And I'm fat. That's two big strikes against me.

#44 Matt Foley

Matt Foley

• HUDDLER
  • 15,983 posts

Posted 25 February 2009 - 01:54 PM

Just took a big after lunch Fiz. Man. I should be outside the men's room waving the black flag.

#45 rippadonn

rippadonn

Since 2006

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,912 posts

Posted 25 February 2009 - 02:05 PM

I'm of the opinion that the dismantling of our industrial base by the tens of thousands year after year with a acceleration the last couple years has finally caught up to us. Jobs shipped, factories shuttered.

We don't even make our own blue jeans anymore, military air tankers either. The bottom line replaced good sense.

We need to create a standard financial instrument as far as mortgages go to ensure the stability and the believability of our housing market and also appraisal reform.

We need to be the generation to fix these problems along with education, healthcare costs and science or we're toast.

With these monumental tasks ahead of us either we can tear each other apart with our differences or be united in our own salvation for ourselves our children and our childrens children.

Thats why politics needs to take a back seat a couple of years in order to come up with common solutions for our common problems.

(watching too much CNN lately, sorry.):D

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com