Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Chris Christie and the taxpayer

64 posts in this topic

Posted

Boy....that civility lasted how long?

Dems and libs are the first to complain about it and then are the first to call names....:lol:

1 person likes this

Posted

Boy....that civility lasted how long?

Dems and libs are the first to complain about it and then are the first to call names....:lol:

I dunno about that, some of the more conservative posters are consistently the most rude here on the huddle, I don't think being an asshole is limited to political affiliation.

Posted

Good thing he's anti-teachers unions

In times of economic crisis this whole argument is over the fact that I asked people to not take a raise for a year and pay 1.5% of their salary towards their benefits.

Posted

lol Jangler and jimstone

Posted

lol @ people who put stock in an article that uses terms such as "a 100 yards"

Posted

poor grammar and typos don't change what happened. That's an extremely petty thing to use as your evaluation of the actual events.

However the term limo can be interpreted as like a stretch limousine you take to vegas when a lot of them are just town cars. An SUV could be a limo

Eventually people have got to give in though. I don't mind the president or politicians having to use something that is viewed as excessive every now and then. Speaking of heliocopters i don't like that Marine One is outdated as it is. The canceled it due to costs going out of control. When it comes to the executive office I don't any expense should be spared.

Posted

...And I come back 7 hours latter and the libbies are still trying to fly this argument. Wow! Seems I saw a thread the other day about pots and kettles.

:lol:

Posted

lol like one conservative poster has actually voiced the notion that they might have a problem with this, and even then he had to soften the blow by couching it in the South Park "both sides are bad" position.

Posted

...And I come back 7 hours latter and the libbies are still trying to fly this argument. Wow! Seems I saw a thread the other day about pots and kettles.

:lol:

It was pots and keddles

Posted

Fugin libbies dont waist time kicking any possible candidate mentioned. Just got to think how much the Mfer from the opposition waist on his "vacations". Sh!t! This one was easy to dispose of! :o

Holy poo this guy is one of your possible candidates?

Posted

Holy poo this guy is one of your possible candidates?

Dam sight better than that imbecile we have now.

Posted

It was pots and keddles

Thank you!:o