Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Update

241 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Maybe you can ask where on the checklist is a Beason extenstion:

Right up there with Kalil after they lock up DeAngelo, Johnson, Davis, and Anderson.

Ask him what's going on with Cam's # situation if you get the opportunity.

He said Clausen's ego is to big can't really see him just giving Newton the number 2.

frankly I think its a bunch of BS that we wont even look at Aso:

I will repeat this again there is no chance Aso will be a Carolina Panther.

Also the Panthers have not been contacted about Hard Knocks and there is no chance they would accept with Newton and Rivera in their first year.

Ok that is all I asked, if I missed anyone just let me know and feel free to send me more questions. Now back off to work have a good day.

Posted · Report post

your guy says Smitty wasn't at the practices? When the media got access Cam said Smitty showed up and he got to throw to him if I recall correctly.....?

Posted · Report post

thanks man. whether the guy knows or doesn't time will tell. thanks for at least taking the time to ask him and make this thread.

Posted · Report post

Gee how fun. Bargain hunting. How excited I am to hear that!

Posted · Report post

isnt that what we do? lol

Posted · Report post

your guy says Smitty wasn't at the practices? When the media got access Cam said Smitty showed up and he got to throw to him if I recall correctly.....?

My bad I should have specified.

Didnt show up at all: James Anderson, Charles Johnson, Richard Marshall Showed Up: Thomas Davis

Showed Up For A Few: Steve Smith and DeAngelo Williams

The reason I said DeAngelo showed up and Smith did not was because it was reporetd DeAngelo showed up to nothing, but I would classify DeAngelo and Smith as both not being there.

Posted · Report post

I believe you, but if it were fake, at least it was pleasant to read. Everything there sounds very accurate.

Posted · Report post

kRhkY.gif

Posted · Report post

The thing that stuck out to me the most was the possibility of getting B Edwards. I really hope we're able to land him. I dont feel comfortable going into the season with the corp of WR's we have, regardless if Smith stays or not.

Posted · Report post

everything makes sense at least..

even with the cap room available, I can see not breaking the bank on big contracts. Let Rivera get his feet wet the first year and find out what they really need and what they can eventually develop.

be real nice to grab Jon Joseph from Cincy though.. if we could nab him and Cofield, I'll be ecstatic. I wouldn't mind Edwards for cheap.

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Gee how fun. Bargain hunting. How excited I am to hear that!

I'm familiar with the concept of sarcasm.