Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Update

244 posts in this topic

Posted

I must spread reputation around before giving it to NJPanthers again.

Posted

I'm not sure of Chu's opinion, but if I see him I'll be sure to ask.

Chu Deez Nuts

Posted

You show me one persons twitter where it has been stated anything about Atlanta. You show me one persons twitter that has said anything about why they franchised Kalil over Johnson. You show me one twitter where it says no doubt the Panthers will not be outbid for Johnson. Find me one twitter where it says anything about the Johnson not being his own person and he is a follower. Nope you wont find one Mr. Touchdown.

How about instead of wasting your time every single time I post by writing a negative reaction how about you actually get a clue about football and realize Charles Godfrey is not a good safety in the National Football League. Your posts in that thread about Godfrey are absolutely laughable. You are clueless about my source just like you are clueless about the game of football and the Carolina Panthers if you truly believe the things you wrote in thatthread. Get a clue my friend.

he-mad.jpg?w=370

Posted

dont worry guys I assure you my internet penis is much larger than any of yours, you can stop fighting now.

Posted

Chu Deez Nuts

I see what chu did there.

Posted

dont worry guys I assure you my internet penis is much larger than any of yours, you can stop fighting now.

Pix or gtfo

1 person likes this

Posted

Is that suppose to be funny? Were you sitting behind your computer screen while typing that giggling thinking you are funny like when you tagged me as having aids?

Good to see your all talk and just ignore what I said.

I'm not sure who tagged you having aids, but my sources say that it's true.

I don't feel like arguing with you about your sources you met at your cool internship working at the Bojangles inside the stadium's concession. I'm sure you're a nice girl and all, but I also think you just rant off as hearsay what some dude told you as factual information.

Posted

NJ's info is adding up. CJ was in Atlanta for sure when that tweet came out about winning. I don't know if he still lives there but he was in the city when the win tweet came out. So he probably has been or was hanging out with falcon players. I honestly find that highly annoying. You know for being a "horrible" team a lot of people sure do want our players.

Posted

Just report MrTouchdown for his blatant trolling. And quit feeding him.

Posted

cool taddle tail.

i'm entitled to my opinion. if you don't like it, chu can block me.

Posted

I'm not sure who tagged you having aids, but my sources say that it's true.

I don't feel like arguing with you about your sources you met at your cool internship working at the Bojangles inside the stadium's concession. I'm sure you're a nice girl and all, but I also think you just rant off as hearsay what some dude told you as factual information.

Haha that is pretty funny, intersnhip at bojangles. If only internships at bojangles landed you in top accounting firms in New York City. And that "some dude" works for the Carolina Panthers. And my rants are actually word for word quotes from "some dude" who is employed by the Carolina Panthers and it is not in concessions. But hey man if you get off by thinking your superior to people on the internet then I will not take away your glory. You can continue to live your miserable life while wearing your Charles Godfrey jersey and think I am lying, but I am not going to stop posting because one person is a miserable human being and has to doubt and question everything.

People on these boards obviously like the updates and when the offseason starts, most likely this week, you can go back to all my posts and see how accurate they are. And don't pretend like you have better things to do because as everyone can go back and look its like you sit on your computer waiting for me to post so you can comment first to put it down.

Finally you are right you shouldn't waste your time arguing with a little girl who landed a bojangles internship and is getting information from the manager. Instead you should spend your time arguing on why Charles Godfrey is a notch below Ed Reed and is a great player. And the 95% on these boards who agree you could not be more wrong about Godfrey are morons and do not know as much as you.

Posted

Haha that is pretty funny, intersnhip at bojangles. If only internships at bojangles landed you in top accounting firms in New York City. And that "some dude" works for the Carolina Panthers. And my rants are actually word for word quotes from "some dude" who is employed by the Carolina Panthers and it is not in concessions. But hey man if you get off by thinking your superior to people on the internet then I will not take away your glory. You can continue to live your miserable life while wearing your Charles Godfrey jersey and think I am lying, but I am not going to stop posting because one person is a miserable human being and has to doubt and question everything.

People on these boards obviously like the updates and when the offseason starts, most likely this week, you can go back to all my posts and see how accurate they are. And don't pretend like you have better things to do because as everyone can go back and look its like you sit on your computer waiting for me to post so you can comment first to put it down.

Finally you are right you shouldn't waste your time arguing with a little girl who landed a bojangles internship and is getting information from the manager. Instead you should spend your time arguing on why Charles Godfrey is a notch below Ed Reed and is a great player. And the 95% on these boards who agree you could not be more wrong about Godfrey are morons and do not know as much as you.

Do you truly believe CJ will be back? :cryin: