Photo
* * * * * 3 votes

Carolina Panther card/memorbilla/auto's collectors...

Best Answer tukafan21, 08 August 2014 - 04:39 PM

And here is the biggie I referred to the other day

2008 Limited Jonathan Stewart RC Shield Auto 1/1

d6r3trkw.JPG

Go to the full post

• Please log in to reply
910 replies to this topic

#451 hank pimple butt

hank pimple butt

HALUKEN

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,519 posts
  • LocationIn your pants USA

Posted 30 November 2012 - 01:01 AM

tuka, ur collection is insane!

#452 tukafan21

tukafan21

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 468 posts

Posted 30 November 2012 - 03:04 AM

tuka, ur collection is insane!

Thanks man, and I only got back into the hobby earlier this year, I love where it has got to, should be real nice in a few years, hahaha

Check back in sometime Friday night, should be getting in 7 more Stewart autos in the mail

#453 tukafan21

tukafan21

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 468 posts

Posted 01 December 2012 - 04:03 PM

Guess my post office was lazy as these should have been here yesterday, but didn't get here till today, oh well

National Treasures /25
Playbook /15
Prime Sigs /49
Epix 15/15
Elite /25

Posted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image

#454 tukafan21

tukafan21

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 468 posts

Posted 01 December 2012 - 04:20 PM

If you're new to the thread or don't feel like searching through for my links to everything, here's my Stewart collection and my overall Panthers collection

Stewart: http://s1158.photobu...t PC/?start=all

Panthers: http://s1158.photobu...s PC/?start=all

#455 jasonluckydog

jasonluckydog

Never go full retard

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,597 posts
  • LocationGATOR CREEK- SC

Posted 02 December 2012 - 12:02 AM

Tuka once again with the nice haul!

#456 tukafan21

tukafan21

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 468 posts

Posted 02 December 2012 - 12:40 AM

Tuka once again with the nice haul!

Thanks bud

I also was able to finally come to an agreement on a price for the 2012 Certified /5 patch that he had just put up for auction at .99, might have got it for cheaper at auction but he agreed to come down a bit on his previous asking price and I wanted to just get it done.

So after I then win that terrible listing I showed you for way less than it should sell for, hahahahaha, I'll have the 1/1, /5, /10 patch cards and the /5 base, well on the way to the rainbow and have some of the tougher ones already

#457 h0llywood

h0llywood

I HATE LUKE KUECHLY!

• HUDDLER
  • 2,031 posts
  • LocationPasadena, CA

Posted 02 December 2012 - 01:03 AM

Thanks bud

I also was able to finally come to an agreement on a price for the 2012 Certified /5 patch that he had just put up for auction at .99, might have got it for cheaper at auction but he agreed to come down a bit on his previous asking price and I wanted to just get it done.

So after I then win that terrible listing I showed you for way less than it should sell for, hahahahaha, I'll have the 1/1, /5, /10 patch cards and the /5 base, well on the way to the rainbow and have some of the tougher ones already

Very impressive collection!

Just wondering, looking through the JStew stash, I noticed the signatures were different on a lot of them... Did you get these on Ebay?

#458 tukafan21

tukafan21

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 468 posts

Posted 02 December 2012 - 01:21 AM

Very impressive collection!

Just wondering, looking through the JStew stash, I noticed the signatures were different on a lot of them... Did you get these on Ebay?

Yea, most come from ebay

You're saying that the Stew autos you have look different?

Do you have like signed pictures and stuff or are you saying your cards have different signatures?

#459 h0llywood

h0llywood

I HATE LUKE KUECHLY!

• HUDDLER
  • 2,031 posts
  • LocationPasadena, CA

Posted 02 December 2012 - 01:25 AM

Yea, most come from ebay

You're saying that the Stew autos you have look different?

Do you have like signed pictures and stuff or are you saying your cards have different signatures?

No just looking at a few of yours noticed there are few more wiggly lines and some missing on others. Not saying they are fake just noticed the slight differences. I'm thinking about getting some signed stuff on ebay and worried about potential fakes out there.

Most notably the second to last one. The S on Stewart is broken into two segments as opposed to one swoop that all the others have. Maybe he was tired signing?

#460 tukafan21

tukafan21

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 468 posts

Posted 02 December 2012 - 01:30 AM

No just looking at a few of yours noticed there are few more wiggly lines and some missing on others. Not saying they are fake just noticed the slight differences. I'm thinking about getting some signed stuff on ebay and worried about potential fakes out there.

Most notably the second to last one. The S on Stewart is broken into two segments as opposed to one swoop that all the others have. Maybe he was tired signing?

Oh yea, they have them sign so many times that signatures for cards get noticeably worse, and some of those cards are from a few years apart.

If you want to shoot me a message when you find some things you're interested in, I can take a look and let you know what I think on the authenticity of them as I'm obviously seeing his signature quite a bit

#461 jasonluckydog

jasonluckydog

Never go full retard

• HUDDLER
  • 12,597 posts
  • LocationGATOR CREEK- SC

Posted 02 December 2012 - 10:42 AM

If you buy a card from Ebay and the card is made from Topps, Upper Deck, Panini, Sage, Leaf, Press Pass you can guarantee that the autograph is 100% authentic,
Stewart in person takes his time signing and he has a beautiful auto but when you sign thousands of cards your signature looks like poo
Posted Image

Now 1 player signature always bothered me and that is Steve Smith of our beloved Panthers

here is how he signed up to 2005 this came in the mail yesterday.

Posted Image

and after 2005
Posted Image

#462 tukafan21

tukafan21

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 468 posts

Posted 08 December 2012 - 04:45 PM

The gold showed up the other day, the blue jersey and green base came today

Emerald Patch 1/1
Gold Patch 5/5
Blue Jersey 5/10
Emerald Base 5/5

Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image

#463 tukafan21

tukafan21

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 468 posts

Posted 21 December 2012 - 09:16 PM

Here's the last couple weeks worth of mail

The 2012 Certified red jersey is /25, now I have each of the jersey/patch cards, just need the two blacks /1, auto /5, and base /100 and /250 to finish the rainbow

The leatherheads is /99 and that's the second Contenders RC Auto I've got, actually got this one as a gift from someone on blowout's forums

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#464 CARuthless

CARuthless

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 350 posts
  • LocationTampa Bay

Posted 21 December 2012 - 09:37 PM

Cant wait till christmas. Gonna get a ton of cards...

#465 tukafan21

tukafan21

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 468 posts

Posted 21 December 2012 - 11:37 PM

Cant wait till christmas. Gonna get a ton of cards...

If you're picking them up from ebay, don't wait too long after Christmas if you can

It's a buyers market right now through the end of the year and maybe the first few weeks of January and then it will go back to a sellers market.

All thanks to the free listings through the end of the year and then smart sellers like myself will do a new set of 30 day listings right at the end of the month to last into January.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.