Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

When are the Hounds forums going to get here?

42 posts in this topic

Posted

tumble.gif

Posted

...just about the same time the Charlotte Eagles get a forum

Posted

Lacrosse - Its like hockey, but for pussies.

Posted

Watch a game of lacrosse before you knock it. Fastest game on grass. Plenty of scoring, big ass hits, and lead changes all game long if two good teams are playing. These guys are athletes, and the reason I have two state championship rings.

">

Posted

Lacrosse is a sport for rich kids that were born with a silver spoon stuck up their ass. Don't believe me? Go look at the final NCAA Lacrosse standings.

Posted

Lacrosse - Its like hockey, but for pussies.

Except you can do everything in lacrosse that you can do in hockey.

Posted

Pictures or it never happened.. Just sayin

StateChampsProof1-1.jpg

StateChampsProof.jpg

proof, just sayin

1 person likes this

Posted

Swag and pie!

Posted

Lacrosse is a sport for rich kids that were born with a silver spoon stuck up their ass. Don't believe me? Go look at the final NCAA Lacrosse standings.

This has to be one of the most ignorant things I've read since joining the Huddle

Posted

This has to be one of the most ignorant things I've read since joining the Huddle

You must not venture to the Tinkerbox very often then.

Posted

i am pretty excited to see this thread. i played lacrosse through high school and college. i also played football in high school. i can honestly say i had more explosive hits in lacrosse than in football. i also got hit harder many times in lacrosse than football. i put my deposit down on 2 season tix last night. the hounds will be some great exposure for lacrosse in the charlotte area. all the haters that talk poo but never played are just being ignorant.

Posted

spoken like a true redneck. they are called scholarships, not all kids come from families who can afford to send their kids to school. since when does going to unc, virginia, maryland, syracuse and army make you a spoiled rich kid?