Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Panthro

Things Panthro likes

15 posts in this topic

lol. tried to rep you, couldn't..

???

[]yes

[]no

everyone likes jasonluckydog's gf..

• Topics

• I'd love it if someone could do a compare & contrast post on Corey Davis, Zay Jones, Ross and maybe one or two of the other top WR prospects, ranking them on Speed Route running / separation Hands (catch percentage) Durability Fit in our offense For me, Ross is off my board (at least in the 1st round) due to his knees / injury risk.  Davis seems promising but it's hard for me to imagine DG going with him at #8.  Seems like one of other players we are likely to have ranked higher (Thomas, Adams, Fournette, Howard) might be available at #8.  Barnett & Lattimore might be above Davis on our Board and have a pretty high chance of being there at #8... I don't watch much college football at all. (Have enough trouble watching NFL games here in West Africa)  Don't know enough about Zay Jones and any of the other potential round 2 WR prospects....
    • I think Panthers fans would lose their minds if we took Lattimore. But he would be a stud for sure and pairing him with JB24 would be nice.