Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Lilsmitty09

Panthers Redskins 2008 Preseason (Video)

For those who loved this game, i found it, edited it and uploaded it. IMO this game is where our 08 offense of double trouble and our new o line was "born". enjoy :p

damn i never saw that game. i normally don't watch pre season games, but i did last year, and definitely will this year too. that smitty fumble recovery TD was awesome, why haven't I seen that highlight of smith before? same with the DWill TD and Stewy TD, those were great.

when I saw that game I was so pumped for the season. I was like, "Goddamn, we are going to kick ass."

I guess 2008 wasn't that bad, all things considered, but man, I wish I could rewrite that ending to anything other than how it happened :(

I was at this game with my brother-in-law who is a Skins fan... had the best time of my life, he was mad in the beginning but it was such a comprehensive ass-whipping that he was actually laughing by the end.

...2008 seems so long ago

I was so fired up after this game then I went to the team store and dropped $300 on an authentic Peppers jersey...

Can't get enough of this vid, love watching the Skins get sh*t on, Synder deserves every minute of it.