• Please log in to reply
57 replies to this topic

#46 SorthNarolina

SorthNarolina

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,407 posts

Posted 29 June 2011 - 03:07 PM

Schwartz is a tackle. A very good tackle, if FO is to be believed. He proved it last year.

If Otah for whatever reason does something this year that makes it clear he can't play tackle anymore, or has a career ending injury, your solution would be to draft another tackle? Ignore all the positions of need and fortify a position of strength?

Yeah I don't have their draft board in front of me but I'm also not a slobbering cretin.

it remains to be seen if Schwartz will actually pan out, he had his shaky moments during some games. I know those were probably mostly at guard. But I wouldn't object to drafting a RT especially if it was BPA.

#47 TheRealDeal

TheRealDeal

• TROLLOLOL
  • 12,418 posts

Posted 29 June 2011 - 03:36 PM

I just hope Munnerlyn doesn't start

#48 Snake

Snake

swagaholic

• HUDDLER
  • 11,423 posts

Posted 29 June 2011 - 04:31 PM

I just hope Munnerlyn doesn't start

I hope he starts.

at nickle.

#49 SorthNarolina

SorthNarolina

• HUDDLER
  • 6,407 posts

Posted 29 June 2011 - 04:50 PM

Munnerlynn hasn't been half bad against some of the bigger WRs, I wouldn't want him out there consistently though.

#50 TheRealDeal

TheRealDeal

• TROLLOLOL
  • 12,418 posts

Posted 29 June 2011 - 04:57 PM

He got thoroughly abused by big WRs last year.

Hakeem Nicks was literally laughing at him all game, I think I even saw Nicks pat him on the head a few times and say "Aww, keep trying lil' guy, you almost got that one"

#51 rayzor

rayzor

shula is who i thought he was.

• Moderators
  • -29,936 posts

Posted 29 June 2011 - 05:30 PM

I hope he starts.

at nickle.

he's better on the edge. i don't like him at nickel covering slot guys.

#52 Mvp2014

Mvp2014

Phenom

• HUDDLER
  • 3,519 posts

Posted 30 June 2011 - 03:39 PM

Schwartz is a tackle. A very good tackle, if FO is to be believed. He proved it last year.

If Otah for whatever reason does something this year that makes it clear he can't play tackle anymore, or has a career ending injury, your solution would be to draft another tackle? Ignore all the positions of need and fortify a position of strength?

Yeah I don't have their draft board in front of me but I'm also not a slobbering cretin.

you're not?? You dont know whats going to happen this year just like I don't. He's an elite prospect and could easily be picked top 5. Why is this so hard to understand when Otah cant even get on the field and Gross is 31? You just like to feel important and talk out of your ass

#53 rmoneyg35

rmoneyg35

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,342 posts

Posted 01 July 2011 - 11:17 AM

Could Brandon Hogan be our #2 next year? I read a lot on the guy and it seems that the kid has a lot of talent but off-field issues lowered his value. I think Captain is a great nickle but I don't know if I would want him being our #2 corner. I think our #2 corner will either be Hogan or a FA and Munnerlyn will end up being the nickel.

#54 SorthNarolina

SorthNarolina

• HUDDLER
  • 6,407 posts

Posted 01 July 2011 - 12:15 PM

he's better on the edge. i don't like him at nickel covering slot guys.

i remember him doing really well his rookie season on the edge especially that sunday night game.

#55 SorthNarolina

SorthNarolina

• HUDDLER
  • 6,407 posts

Posted 01 July 2011 - 12:24 PM

Could Brandon Hogan be our #2 next year? I read a lot on the guy and it seems that the kid has a lot of talent but off-field issues lowered his value. I think Captain is a great nickle but I don't know if I would want him being our #2 corner. I think our #2 corner will either be Hogan or a FA and Munnerlyn will end up being the nickel.

I think we'll sign a FA no matter what. I think Hogan could do very well but he may not be able to be a top flight corner. He might have to make his career at nickel.

#56 OneBadassCat

OneBadassCat

• HUDDLER
  • 5,082 posts

Posted 01 July 2011 - 12:34 PM

I wanna see Captain be the Smitty of CB's.

#57 bleys

bleys

Simple and Plain

• HUDDLER
  • 15,120 posts

Posted 01 July 2011 - 01:22 PM

he's prob gonna be out half the season with that knee...

#58 Mvp2014

Mvp2014

Phenom

• HUDDLER
  • 3,519 posts

Posted 01 July 2011 - 01:25 PM

I wanna see Captain be the Smitty of CB's.

thats funny....

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.